• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC & Northwoods - Barlows & Eureka Jack

Squidman24

Gold Member
I've over spent as of late, so up for your consideration today are the below knives. All knives are BNIT and have never been used, carried or sharpened. The original tubes, pins, wax paper, slips and/or boxes are also included unless stated otherwise. Asking prices include all fees and insured USPS shipping within the US. Payments will be accepted via PayPal Goods & Services only.

Although I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, typically the first "I'll take it" post in this thread followed up by a PM for payment info applies. The preferred method for questions/answers is PM. If you cannot send or receive PMs, please post the email address you would like me to respond to in the thread. Thanks for looking!

1. GEC Eureka Jack (922219) - Elderberry Jigged Bone - $95 shipped
  2. Northwoods Every Day Barlow - Brown Sawcut Bone - Feel obligated to mention that this one has some blade play in the fully opened position - SOLD
  3. Northfield 77 Barlow (772119) - Amber Sawcut Bone - SOLD
  4. Northfield 77 Barlow (772119) - Red Sawcut Bone - SOLD
77_92_EDB_3.jpg

77_92_EDB_2.jpg 77_92_EDB_1.jpg

Last edited:
Because you are not a gold member, I don’t think you can PM. If you want to post your email address I can reach out to you that way. You can then edit your post to remove your email address to maintain privacy.
PMing about the everyday Barlow.

Because you are not a gold member, I don’t think you can PM. If you want to post your email address I can reach out to you that way. You can then edit your post to remove your email address to maintain privacy.
I just figured that out, email is -.

Last edited:
Got it. Email sent,you can remove your email address now

Last edited:
Back