1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  1. BigBiscuit

BigBiscuit

Dec 11, 2014
    All prices listed include shipping within the US and PayPal fees. The earliest I can ship anything purchased today is tomorrow 6/27/17 when my wife has a moment to go to the PO.
    I will probably be putting up more later today. No trades please.

1. Custom modded Beer Scout. This beauty was modded with Natural Canvas Micarta covers, stainless liners and a larger lanyard tube to accept a fob instead of a bail. Of course a bail still could be used (not included). This is new. Any slight discoloration on the blades was due to handling during the mod process. I have the original tube. I'm losing money on this one, so the price is firm at SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tidioute #47 Viper in Smooth Ivory Bone. Very light use and looks practically new. Tube included. SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Tidioute #38 Special in Exotic Mexican Bocote. Was used to cut a couple of packages and mail open. Otherwise it is like new with not a mark on the blade or bolsters at all. Tube included. SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    neal70 and BearBug like this.
  2. Squidman24

Squidman24 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Sweet Trio - GLWS. Might want to modify the shipping date to reflect the 27th of June rather than July though. ;)

3. BigBiscuit

BigBiscuit

Dec 11, 2014
    Thanks Squidman. When you don't work days, weeks, months all get a bit blurry. :rolleyes:

4. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo

Sep 29, 2015
    Amazing price and killer grain on that Bocote, Bob!

5. BigBiscuit

BigBiscuit

Dec 11, 2014
    Thanks Jim.

6. onejen

onejen Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2015
    Ill take the 47 and the 38 if available

7. Ed G

Ed G Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Seconds on the 38 please ...

8. BigBiscuit

BigBiscuit

Dec 11, 2014
    Yours sir. I will send a PM with payment info.

9. BigBiscuit

BigBiscuit

Dec 11, 2014
    #2 and #3 are sold to onejen.

10. 1 ADAM12

1 ADAM12

Nov 22, 2013
    PM sent on modded BS..

11. JB in LV

JB in LV Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2016
    I'll take #1, if it's available.