• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Sale

All prices listed include shipping within the US and PayPal fees. The earliest I can ship anything purchased today is tomorrow 6/27/17 when my wife has a moment to go to the PO.
I will probably be putting up more later today. No trades please.

1. Custom modded Beer Scout. This beauty was modded with Natural Canvas Micarta covers, stainless liners and a larger lanyard tube to accept a fob instead of a bail. Of course a bail still could be used (not included). This is new. Any slight discoloration on the blades was due to handling during the mod process. I have the original tube. I'm losing money on this one, so the price is firm at SOLD
BxZlJ7O.jpg

dPlZUGi.jpg

g1B9uGU.jpg

2. Tidioute #47 Viper in Smooth Ivory Bone. Very light use and looks practically new. Tube included. SOLD
vFOLh4l.jpg

KdoX7NR.jpg

3. Tidioute #38 Special in Exotic Mexican Bocote. Was used to cut a couple of packages and mail open. Otherwise it is like new with not a mark on the blade or bolsters at all. Tube included. SOLD
5RcD8PS.jpg

8vLd5CO.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet Trio - GLWS. Might want to modify the shipping date to reflect the 27th of June rather than July though. ;)

Back