GEC Wishlist

Barehead Eureka run again please, all steel like before and an all stainless version too.

Spear bladed White Owls.

Tip bolster pattern of some kind, Pen construction.

Sunk joint pattern so let's have a good sized Norfolk and all steel please.

Small version of the Dixie Stockman-the original is brilliant in its look and blade selection but too big for my everyday pocket.

Why no Wharncliffe or Drop-Point 15?

Single-Blade Saddlehorn.

Good to dream:)

A smaller square end stockman, like the 66 size.

This would be cool.

But my main wish is for a modern take on a classic knife - that we would all be familiar with and has seen use around the world.

I am talking about the traditional floating fish knife. It is crying out for a hollywood remake.

Last edited:
Norfolk
lSZijyz.jpg

Sleeveboard Pen on the 59 frame
LGUd8Fv.jpg

Sowbelly
Mb2ziL9.jpg

Scout/Utility on the 35 frame
vz34kbv.jpg

Copperhead
OcL30Q4.jpg

Daddy Barlow
8LRCtjK.jpg

And I wouldn't mind seeing these again...

9 years
since the 89 Executive Whittler
NgI4W33.jpg

8 years since the 62 Courthouse Whittler and 57 Geppetto Whittler
qLED8X1.jpg

7JBLmIt.jpg

6 years since the 33 Conductor Whittler
pktZwg1.jpg
Those 62s...wow!

A 3 7/8 or 4” Texas Jack is what I want to see for something new. I’d buy one as soon as it hit the dealers. Put a nice clip blade on it with some stag or jigged bone I’d be all over it

Another 81 run please and maybe a even more premium line of all steel construction and cpm154 steel

A Farm & Field 47, Sheepfoot and punch, credit to Flatblackcapo for that brilliant idea.

A 4 inches 4 blades Congress. All blades sheepfoot. Don't talk me about redundancy. I would sharpen one main and one secondary at 20 degrees (soft wood whittling), the two others sharpened at 25 degrees (hard wood whittling).

On a 81 frame, a whittler, spear point main blade (the same which is on the bull moose), secondaries being a wharmcliffe and a spey. Only one spring, partially splitted for the secondaries.

That's all.

Dan.

I kinda like the looks of whatever number their Whaler/Sunfish is.
I can't afford one, but I like them.

I'd specifically like some GEC #48 jacks with stainless steel. Less so specific is any stainless jack in the 3 5/8 -4" closed range. Or a stainless #35 Churchill.

Back