GEC Wishlist

Sowbelly.
Mini Trapper.
Coffin Jack.
Sharpfinger.
Kephart.

Any of those in stainless would be great. I'd also love to see some stainless #23s.

Another one of my wishes I think will be coming soon.

I'd love a Bullnose in blue denim micarta! Also, a single-blade trapper (around 3.75" closed).

-- Mark

The Northfield GEC#93 Eureka two blade jack in "BLUE" camel bone. This knife will be made very soon in camel bone. I want dark blue , "PLEASE !".

How about a #68 Scout/Camp Knife with Bail.
My apologies if this has been mentioned already.
GEC can not make any more "BEER SCOUT" knives. No more knives with "SCOUT" , to prevent lawsuits. I would love to see a #68 "BEER DEPLORABLE" knife with beer cap opener and bail. "spear blade"

I hate to "wish" for anything as the past couple months have been awesome (expensive).

While nothing new or novel, I missed each of these, so I'd love a run of vipers, talons, the knives formerly known as beer scouts, etc.

GEC Northfield #64 Babylon Special lock-back swing guard knives in smooth Oily Creek bone , Autumn leaf jigged bone , dark blue jigged bone , dark blue camel bone , zebra wood , black linen micarta , sapphire blue acrylic ,and smooth autumn gold bone

single blade coffin with a clip blade and end cap, medium coke bottle single blade clip end cap, more single blade 15s, 48s, 77s with end caps, smaller single blade clip cigar pattern or equal ends

GEC can not make any more "BEER SCOUT" knives. No more knives with "SCOUT" , to prevent lawsuits. I would love to see a #68 "BEER DEPLORABLE" knife with beer cap opener and bail. "spear blade"

The lawsuit was over GEC's use of the name "Beer Scout Knife" as it infringed upon the trademarked name "Boy Scout Knife" ... a name that the Boy Scouts of America receive handsome licensing fees from various cutlery companies to use. I have seen no evidence that the use of the term "Scout" is off limits to GEC or other cutlery companies (if anybody has evidence that "Scout" alone also infringes on the BSA's trademark please speak up). I likewise have seen no support for "BEER DEPLORABLE" ... please put that one to bed as there is nothing deplorable about beer. My personal favorite is "Beer Hunter Knife" which I see similar to your #68 dream knife...but I am also very fond of the "Beer Belly Knife" (a sow belly with crown lifter).

The lawsuit was over GEC's use of the name "Beer Scout Knife" as it infringed upon the trademarked name "Boy Scout Knife" ... a name that the Boy Scouts of America receive handsome licensing fees from various cutlery companies to use. I have seen no evidence that the use of the term "Scout" is off limits to GEC or other cutlery companies (if anybody has evidence that "Scout" alone also infringes on the BSA's trademark please speak up). I likewise have seen no support for "BEER DEPLORABLE" ... please put that one to bed as there is nothing deplorable about beer. My personal favorite is "Beer Hunter Knife" which I see similar to your #68 dream knife...but I am also very fond of the "Beer Belly Knife" (a sow belly with crown lifter).
Thank You ! I like the "BEER BELLY" (sow belly knife with crow lifter). That would be really cool and a better idea.

More unique shields! ;););)

EDIT: and also more knives with no shield!

Back