• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC

Cvrobinson

Going to hell, I’ll be back, anyone need anything
Retirement sale. Have decided to focus my collection and offer some up.
PP G&S shipped and insured US. Reserve the right to whom I sell to. 18 an older please.
1. GEC #46 Whaler, Ironwood scales LNIT $SOLD
GEC #23 Northfield Un-X-LD Redtail jigged bone LNIT $160
GEC #62 Tidioute Pocket Carver Smooth White Bone LNIT $115
GEC #62 Tidioute Easy Pocket Congress Blood Red Jigged Bone Carried, no signs of wear $SOLD
GEC #14 Northfield Un-X-LD Stag used and carried, in excellent shape (blade etching faded) $SOLD
All knife come with tube, original packaging, all in excellent condition
PM me with additional questions or pics
2E6B85DB-1F0B-4467-B860-D44777AF670F.jpeg 56DCA98D-6385-4A16-89AA-731B2D55E828.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry, the picture doesn't show an 85. Do you have an 85 for sale or is the 23 mislabeled?
#23 mislabeled :oops:
My apologies, had nephew push some keys while composing post, then hit post :eek: did a rushed edit :(

#23 mislabeled :oops:
My apologies, had nephew push some keys while composing post, then hit post :eek: did a rushed edit :(
Ok thanks. I should have looked at the pictures closer before posting but I saw #85 and had to act quickly :) I withdraw my take, I have a couple 23s already. GLWS!

(4. GEC #62 Tidioute Easy Pocket Congress Blood Red Jigged Bone Carried, no signs of wear $80)

I will take the Red Bone Easy Pocket Congress

(4. GEC #62 Tidioute Easy Pocket Congress Blood Red Jigged Bone Carried, no signs of wear $80)

I will take the Red Bone Easy Pocket Congress
It’s yours PM incoming
SPF

Back