• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC's...#92 Camel sold, #06 Smooth White Bone withdrawn, #56 Micarta sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjake

Gold Member
Selling three nice GEC's that just don't get carried.

#92 Goldenrod Camel Bone. I am the second owner of this knife. Prior owner slightly filed the kicks down so back springs are slightly depressed. I have used to cut a couple of apples, but that's pretty much it....patina in it's infancy...... Factory edge, really nice coloring on the camel bone. This is the 3rd #92 I have owned...love the knife & ergos...but for some reason I just don't carry. $OLD Shipped USPS First Class CONUS. Claim by time stamp with prompt payment.

#06 Pemberton in Smooth White Bone LNIT....never carried, used, sharpened. WITHDRAWN Shipped USPS First Class CONUS

#56 Natural Canvass Micarta. This one has been carried/used. Sharpened 1X to 20 on a KME. There is some patina on the blades and a pepper spot on the pen F&F is good......Great ergos!! $OLD Shipped USPS First Class CONUS

IMG_2244.jpeg IMG_2245.jpeg IMG_2246.jpeg IMG_2247.jpeg IMG_2248.jpeg IMG_2249.jpeg IMG_2250.jpeg

Thank you for looking. PM me with any questions.
Peter

Last edited:
I'll take the 56, buddy of mine has been wanting one, perfect christmas present :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back