• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GECs for sale (15 Barlow, 86 Barlow, 83LB, 38 Whittler, 86 Medium Rare, Remington Bullet

JustinR

Gold Member
All prices include usps priority flat rate shipping and any PayPal fees. If you buy multiples, knock off $7 for each additional knife.

Due to recent IRS changes, if you would prefer to pay via usps money order or personal check, I would actually prefer that. I got a 1099 last year from PayPal and expect another for FY2021.

I will do my best to ship the next business day but may need another day or two depending on local road conditions.

All reasonable offers considered. Not interested in a trade unless it’s for a Churchill in ebony.

GEC 15 Sepia bone Barlow. New and unused, comes with tube, pin, and wax paper. $SOLD shipped

GEC 86 stainless Barlow in orange bone. Unused but has been carried in a slip a couple times, have not wiped off factory oil which shows some dust. $SOLD shipped

GEC 83 lockback in dark brewed jigged bone. I’ve carried and used this a handful of times but the blade doesn’t show any use. Backspring has a spot of patina on it, probably oil from my hand. Good action, tiny bit of motion when locked, per usual for this pattern. $SOLD

Last edited:
Remington bullet knife, lightly used, carried in a slip. Great action. $140 shipped

GEC 86 Medium Rare Jack. Unused, great snap and pull. $180 shipped

GEC 38 whittler in burnt orange jigged bone. I ended up with two of the same knife when released and letting the second go. Unused, removed from tube twice. Great lockup and action. $200 shipped

Back