• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEN 2 skull lanyards

Hey jeff,can you build a round style foliage green and black. & a coyote brown and black
Also the round style with a 2 1/2" body. On your ok I will deposit the money in your PP acount.... Rollon...............hway108@yahoo.com

Hey jeff,can you build a round style foliage green and black. & a coyote brown and black
Also the round style with a 2 1/2" body. On your ok I will deposit the money in your PP acount.... Rollon...............hway108@yahoo.com

Good to go on those.
I can get them done tonight and shipped tomorrow.
Thanks

hi Jeff, paypal sent. my shipping address is: Joe Alomia. 23627 highway 108, Twain Tarte, Ca. 95383... thanks.......................joe.

Hi jeff, my shipping address is, 23627 highway 108, twain harte, ca. 95383........

Hi Jeff,

I want 2 Mummy Lanyards, color of choices exactly the same as those two in you picture. But, I want them both without the split ring, like the one on the right side.

Sent $20 via Paypal to jeffsmith05@comcast.net from drag0n90@yahoo.com today, 4/3/2010.

My mailing address is:
Ted Chen
c/o Linn's NTP Tools
917 Oakland Rd
San Jose, CA 95112

Best Regards,
Ted

Last edited:
Can you do another lanyard for me in toxic green and black with a skull above the barrel weave bottom.?
let me know and how much!
Thanks,
Maj. Richard Paradies, C.M.A.S.
M.M.S.T.

I would like to purchase 2 of the round lanyards, 1 in toxic green and black, and 1 in desert tan and black. Let me know if this is okay and I will send funds.

Thanks in advance,
David

BTT with a pic of the colors of cord.
d2bedd06.jpg

Is the cord on the far right the maroon? Also, any trit skulls in stock, possibly a special request for a red.

That is Maroon. I do not have any trits right now.
Thanks

phantomdave,yours will ship Monday.
Thanks

Back