• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEN 2 skull lanyards

Hi Bro shortly before blade Atlanta I ordered a lanyard in toxic green and black. Unfortunately i did not specify this to be a neck lanyard with 2 clips as you have made me before. I believe you also put a metal
collar at the base of the neck lanyard. So belatedly how much is one? 5? 12?
In the meantime i need 1 neck lanyard right away.
Let me know how much and how fast.
Thanks!
Maj. Richard Paradies, C.M.A.S.
M.M.S.T.

I'm interested in a round maroon and black for my motorcycle key. The key is 3" so I'd like to keep the OAL around that, but I'm not sure if it'd be possible to attach one that short to the key or if I'd need a small splitring.

I'm interested in a round maroon and black for my motorcycle key. The key is 3" so I'd like to keep the OAL around that, but I'm not sure if it'd be possible to attach one that short to the key or if I'd need a small splitring.

I can do it with a 2 in body and 1 in loop with a small splitring to attach to the key.I have made several for members of my fathers motorcycle club.
Thanks

Do you have pics availabel for E-mail? There are 26 pages of messages for 3 years and it is hard to follow what you have and don't have available.

I will PM.

SEMPEF FI

I am interested in your lanyards.... they look like some good ones. :thumbup:

Would it be possible to get some pics of what is available as well as an updated list of "options" and prices?

Thanks in advance,
Cp

:)

I am interested in your lanyards.... they look like some good ones. :thumbup:

Would it be possible to get some pics of what is available as well as an updated list of "options" and prices?

Thanks in advance,
Cp

:)

The price is still 10.00 each shipped.I can do the bodies in square or round and the loop about any length you would like.The standard size that I think works best on most folders is a 2 in body with a 4 in loop.
I can also do the mummy style with any length loop.
All colors of cord I have are listed in the first post,I should have it all right now except for neon pink but I will have it back in a few days.
Thanks

Paypal sent for 2: round, black and orange.

I'm going to use these as zipper pulls on a pack, so can you shorten the loop to whatever you think would work? I attach to zipper via Lark's Head knot.

Thanks Jeff :thumbup:

Paypal sent for 2: round, black and orange.

I'm going to use these as zipper pulls on a pack, so can you shorten the loop to whatever you think would work? I attach to zipper via Lark's Head knot.

Thanks Jeff :thumbup:

They will ship tomorrow.
Thank You!

Last edited:
Just got a long awaited order of color changing beads in.Right now I have 10,going to try to get more.
If you would like a skull lanyard with a color changing bead let me know when you order.No extra charge for them.
One pic is at room temp and the other is after putting my hand on them for a few seconds.
SANY0008-6.jpg

SANY0010-3.jpg

Back