• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEN 2 skull lanyards

Paypal sent for 2: round, black and orange.

I'm going to use these as zipper pulls on a pack, so can you shorten the loop to whatever you think would work? I attach to zipper via Lark's Head knot.

Thanks Jeff :thumbup:

I guess I'll make a repeat order: same as quoted above. If you still have beads, I wouldn't mind having em on these two. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I would like to order one Mummy-style skull lanyard. I would like the inner color to be electric blue and the outer color black. Let me know how I should pay. Thanks!

I would like to order two Mummy-style skull lanyards. I would like the inner color to be olive drab and the outer color black on one and inner color navy blue and outer black on the second. Let me know how I should pay. Thanks!

BTT please.
I also just placed an order for some black para cord with bright orange spiral stripe woven in and black with neon green woven in.Should be here in about a week.

Two new colors of cord are here.
Black with orange spiral
Black with neon green spiral
Pic in first post.
Thanks

Those are cool! I want to see one with a white core and silver outer, so it would look sort of like a mummified skeleton. :D

Hang on.
You got me wondering,have not made one in that config.Here it is and I just had to give it glow eyes.My camera made the silver and white look more like the same color.
BTW this one is ready to ship if anyone is interested.
Thanks

Attachments

• SANY0038.jpg
    SANY0038.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 28
  • SANY0037.jpg
    SANY0037.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Orange camo cord is here just in time for Halloween.
It is orange with black.
SANY0043-1.jpg

Hang on.
You got me wondering,have not made one in that config.Here it is and I just had to give it glow eyes.My camera made the silver and white look more like the same color.
BTW this one is ready to ship if anyone is interested.
Thanks

Hey, I'll take the mummy! :) How much, and to what address do I send payment?

Thanks,
Shawn

Here is a deal I am running.
I have six side drilled skulls and 6 top drilled skulls with green glow powder eyes.
The deal is that I will make a matching set of lanyard and Monkey fist for 25.00 shipped,any color combo you would like.
5 left

Last edited:
Back