• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

General Question on Value of Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
While I am posting in the general page because I am not yet selling a knife, I was wondering more generally what the value of used knife is based off of its condition, how old it is, the model, steel, etc. In my case, I have a knife that I'm not allowed to discuss here that I wanted to sell at a fair price. Any advice?

Thanks!

(Edited by staff. Advice: Purchase the required membership level and follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up.)

Hello all,
While I am posting in the general page because I am not yet selling a knife, I was wondering more generally what the value of used knife is based off of its condition, how old it is, the model, steel, etc. In my case, I have 1 month old para 3 LW with little use that I wanted to sell at a fair price. Any advice?

Thanks!
Welcome to BF! First thing you'll need to do is get at least a Gold membership. Can't sell, or discuss value, without it.

Ahh I see. Also wasnt aware of the whole no discussing rule. Kinda sounds messed up to me, as it makes this site more exclusive, ultimately hindering the community from branching out.

Ahh I see. Also wasnt aware of the whole no discussing rule. Kinda sounds messed up to me, as it makes this site more exclusive, ultimately hindering the community from branching out.
The reasoning is that otherwise, people would just come here to get value estimates, and not actually become part of the community by sticking around and participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back