1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

General Update

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG&M

LG&M

Dec 19, 2005
    Mr.Hale, sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel.
    Good luck with your business. I for one will keep you in mind when I need a sheath.

2. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    New update is up.

3. rabbivj

rabbivj Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2007
    dude thank you for the update!

4. jamal_spelling91

jamal_spelling91 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Glad to hear it!

5. Bierkameel

Bierkameel

Apr 2, 2009
    Brian I send you 4 emails because my address changed, I got no response at all...very disappointing.
    Do you ship to the Indiegogo address because I changed that one?

6. jayjaytuner

jayjaytuner

Jun 27, 2008
    i have a gen 1 if anyone is interested.. black carbon fiber scales. lightly used. PM me

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  7. Agith

Agith Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 29, 2010
    The knives will be finished by February, but does that dateline include sheathing?

8. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
    Still waiting for that February 4th update....

9. jamal_spelling91

jamal_spelling91 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2012
    I too am eagerly awaiting an update! Thanks

10. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
    I'm not sure how many of these were "sold", but he has had $155 of MY hard earned money since June 2016. I understand this is out of his hands, but updating those who have paid for a product and can't even get the courtesy of an update (especially when a date is specified) is beyond ridiculous.

11. Piet pielle

Piet pielle

Feb 13, 2017
    I think Brian has passed.

12. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Update is up. If you'd like a refund, I will give you one. Obviously I want to get knives to people. I'm not standing around with my thumb up my ass, but there is only so much I can do.

Nope, I'm not dead yet. Close, after last week, but not dead yet.

13. Y'shua

Y'shua Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Thanks for the update Brian, sorry to hear about family struggles.

14. KAEDC

KAEDC Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Brian, glad to hear that everything seems to be on track and I am looking forward to my pair of companions. I hope that you and your family stay well!

15. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Brian, thanks for the update! Hope this doesn't discourage you on future endeavors, some of your designs should come to life.

16. rabbivj

Jan 1, 2007
    same here brother...ive had 3 on order since last year...ive stuck thru this far...hope everything goes well Brian...

17. Bierkameel

Bierkameel

Apr 2, 2009
    I will take the refund, please send me an email at [email protected] or refund to my Paypal, my Indiegogo PledgeID is: 15711643

18. Blades2442

Blades2442

Feb 10, 2016
    Honestly I understand how stressful it can be having to do deal with this and I hate to ask but another larger priority has came up, so if you don't mind I would like a refund, Im sorry to be one of these people just other things come first. [email protected] is my email please message me there

19. Blades2442

Blades2442

Feb 10, 2016
    Have you heard from him? because I understand how busy he can be and just was wondering

20. rabbivj

Jan 1, 2007
    honestly if yall want a refund, id email him...it might take a day or 2 to get back to ya as he is prolly busy with IRL stuff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.