• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gents Watch: Mercer Watch Co - Privateer

GHop

Gold Member
Up for sale or possible trade, i have a beautiful gentleman's timepiece:
Mercer Privateer - discontinued by manufacturer.
The Privateer is Mercer's take on the traditional marine chronometer-inspired watch. It is designed in the style of an instrument that has helped mariners keep time and navigate the globe since the 1800s. (from Mercer)
Some highlights:
-42mm x 12mm 316 L brushed ss case
-Miyota 8245 automatic movement
-sapphire crystal w/ anti-reflective treatment
-concentric circle pattern dial (REALLY impressive dial, this is my favorite feature..)

This piece has seen some gentle wrist time. Shows no dings/scratches on the case or crystal. Typical micro scratches on the case back and on the inside lugs from where i carefully removed the pins to change the strap. Winds smooth and appears to keep good time, but it's never been tested. Comes with original strap, which had a scratch on the back side and the leather buckle is partially cut (shown in pictures). I'm just looking to skinny down my collection.
Looking for 300 OBO PP g/s US only
Trade considerations: CRK, watches, customs
Please PM with offers.
I did my best to take pictures in different lighting, please contact me if you'd like more.

1EhLOK4.jpg

xmAoKev.jpg

gxfCkdk.jpg

DwnofIa.jpg

Jb6ywDt.jpg

yJ2tBRg.jpg

XjjTi30.jpg

jbd0DbH.jpg

W0dsxdH.jpg

RDw6Fe8.jpg

w2vAV2z.jpg

20yptg9.jpg