1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Genzow HatchetHawk Trainer?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RickJ, Jun 16, 2019.

1. RickJ

RickJ

Mar 2, 2003
    Sal,

How about a HatchetHawk Trainer? Yes it is a great outdoor tool but could be used for self defense too, so I was thinking a trainer for it would be great. I really think the Genzow HatchetHawk is one great piece of kit. Also, I think the man himself, Mr Genzow needs to make a youtube vid putting the HatchetHawk to use. Happy Father's Day to you Sir.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. Sal Glesser

Sal Glesser Moderator Moderator

Dec 27, 1998
    Thanx Rick,

I think there are other models that would be ahead in line for a trainer. I think it would be difficult to get the factory to make a trainer. I agree that a video from the designer would be a good thing.

sal

WValtakis likes this.