GeofS and the One Year GAW

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Gold Member
Hello all,

Once again it is time to give back to the board that has given so much to me. I have been a member of BladeForums for one full year and I’m proud of that. :)

I had been planning this GAW for a little while now and some recent fortune has positively changed what the prizes will be. :thumbsup:

Before we get to the prizes, let’s go over the rules. This GAW is open to all (since we’re all just Beckerheads or future Beckerheads) that meet this initial qualification:

To be eligible, you must have posted 30 times on the Becker Board from 3/11/18 to 3/10/19. That’s one full year and I feel that is very fair. I will check this criteria before announcing a winner. Heck yeah, I want to reward those who are active here. :thumbsup:

To enter, please post a pic of your BK&T collection or a pic of a significant portion of your BK&T collection. :D

One entry per person. You are allowed a second entry if you have run a GAW in the past year.

No proxies (meaning: no “if I’m selected, please give this to XXXX”). Enter for yourself!

This is open to all regardless of location. Heck yes, you international fellas should enter! :)

This contest will run from 3/10/19 to 3/20/19. I will randomly draw winners shortly thereafter. GAWs will be mailed out promptly.

Any entries that deviate from the rules will be ignored without a response. Please follow the rules!

Now on to the GAWs...

Top prize:
Some of you saw that I won a BK4 Machax from BladeForum’s 20th anniversary GAW last week. It’s a great blade, but I already have two, so this one is getting passed forward. It’s new in box. All credit for this awesome prize should be directed at the creator of our virtual hangout, @Spark. He has blessed my decision to forward this. Thank you, Spark! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
pNZLbl6.jpg

Not shown in the pic; the winner will also get a zip lock bag that has three sets of stainless hardware (just in case you want to upgrade).

Second prize:
From that recently available supply of Camillus Neckers comes a fully upgraded and murdered out BK11. It’s wearing factory micarta that I dyed and added stainless hardware to. I box stitched a black lanyard for easier pull. It also comes in premium azwelke azwelke kydex that I made leather straps for so you can wear it horizontally. New but not in box.
syVBxfI.jpg

Third prize:
Another upgraded murdered out Camillus Necker. Wearing dyed micarta (with stainless hardware) and azwelke azwelke kydex. New but not in box.
byylMD6.jpg

Fourth prize:
An upgraded BK14 wearing black plastic factory scales (you’ll get the orange too), has stainless hardware, and I have added a Ka-Bar TDI belt clip to its factory sheath. New but not in box.
4YiJTUP.jpg

Fifth prize:
A naked Camillus BK11. No sheath. Consider this your blank canvas, make it yours. New but not in box.
1n0Omzk.jpg

Consider this GAW immediately open. Good luck all! :D

Last edited:
I like to get In this, but how do I check how many posts I have in the Becker forum.

Geof, what a fantastic giveaway! I don't enter many giveaways these days but I really like the looks of those Cam Neckers so if you do not object, I'd like to submit an entry.

It has been quite some time since I've had a family shoot and I think I've added more than few more blades to the collection. However, below you will find the last group photo I took as well as some of the additions that I have made since then.

o7cLvc5.jpg

I found myself a 15.

BW7t1zb.jpg

I then got my hands on a sweet 20! It is a LOT dirtier now...

BwxXACq.jpg

ohUtwYh.jpg

Of course, how can I forget the 62?

BUjyuV1.jpg

I've also added a second 16, 7, and 9 since as well. A new family photo is most definitely warranted.

Wow, your generosity is beyond awesomeness GeofS GeofS ! :)
Especially cool that overseas members are allowed in as well.
I'm a bit ashamed to enter with my minimalist Becker collection... :eek:
But the BK4 ... man... That's Becker grail material.... :D

Anyway, my collection has 2 items, the badass Beckerhead patch, and my well loved BK7, dressed in the red handles.
(so technically I also have the standard black handles in my collection, ha, that makes 3 BK items, I feel better already :p)

Collection picture:
mCPESaygezNa9rDzyTuV5C6H_XlrFg6HRYXjFE43QFqTnxOtOdRiwUQtX81VP0JjPSAUHSWmUBMt-3iztaxiEJgjR1sOAV8d6vW4XzbbrjNv0o6zNJfF0_sO7OEDN8tkpEM_ysL71gxu8v6QHfR5oqsmOazyVMGDx_SGFM6UT5gpRXNm1Jpe5JUqH8aUgyYc6fudnwKbedwaWp3H9MtnMkHoODQ2DzC8NO2M4yldjXuBT4SmOAEcvSDvigilyInfr45gML1I-vhwzrsYUvoX_KJikJ8ykGsakIyytGmaX0yXNqVIpIbdS1fCYxP7jfKg1GAlEHfyMDogGauawkL4MxTi-wK0TAho-SFEt3R1ucpM6ht_IRlpt9-pn0CeR1wSzUR-JsL-Z80uLjamN13eHE1P1jKem9_q8vsakAWbRiozR2ePK3jQQn4hxtyudMtNI-3LesAcBw3wbBwkcwVnqjr2CNmXuox2s3ssbok7fScfQhrxBWHFECv34cVtiaOJLoC5K62dINlcyaYekuDljEsxo7X3QJWITDeod2iW9UPjD65WvQnFG7IcxMpnZYUmoDBP6GJ94T5wk1OFDsVeSGeYBH5IJbfM9iprqLLnBCZ4yGRqxvtWikUa-yayI9kJ9P1E4pk-fAMuu4g6-Rj3k0rl1wlTSng=w800-h533-no

Pictures below capture more of the feeling that the Becker knives (and these forums!) represent to me....
being outdoors, enjoying nature, building fire and enjoy simple food/drinks while out in the 'wild' :
GFj1990VxqzZsF6PKFdRPsrmSVyanl5SZ25CsEDnsifuT8ItAs6-IYUDd56Zeex-oPNsbW-EHzznP40nAfVbrpQkn9zBCCY1yBA5AI1QVcenGRq-Hj8zZk4qL7XNtiFsCGX4HdWt-DqMGdzw0l0WlFWTowtrI_6c560sY4WKl_cnAsCQFaT3JE7k8MizOyT8PJP4-WJOTORYIx55rZnE_0o2SNvXCD_vkv2H1nK4b9aSmJQAnfzVfb5FU6X8kNLevGUugDapw_vJdhW779PHpIuwPJBTAY2Vetd2F0C6Gbtbafp0hnfs7Q0cTZKSNbenuNhv4R3eeTP9ixCjmVcDh0ZhYaft4Sr4OgSWUBozabDQOOfiF2HfARaQxrZ0WyQhPi2wjiBUeaCHMn_wzcpdVxtM0kS4S2o8Km1eYHDPBaP8xV3kA4qVFolmM-hB14cIoHLF3Z8bfXqKXJwIC_Sii5AMg9lDH_3fkBevj6di00pEdSZteYyu6qeuu71kVRmiXQSYPdJ9k54QdwVAdfSxmgzHA_5xtjQjvmW5WgREBsy-K1RdUQDbLdC_5aphs4EY9zW-nE3SyLuYopQKQfhE1ZRyDjlpA-VLOacmZUGCFyT5T_FVXeQdGvit-4mgC8-c-ETbjhVJVLJ_21Tudmq9kqkLe0nvNkw=s800-no

SdyX6yNvkQsLrmT8Sp0mf-1Qqg7tUQg3_gX0QLbgWRBSPwYB44n5Y5u6_cpZ32_6DAufICFyslGlHY8f406IwJ9qg7IxnW3rQaedEO2m0_KnPOWddxoso5F-MRJIMoyTISW1SAQyu4KJgixfHpaOZjAZpOP9ilSDFfYgMgTMyQqyJUVPhjZDeRAufL8nlgNyzDvRWuJTfv33gI0V_oWXpYfZiubVO0Ci51OYdzXSrGcYLKlNpaieX_i_RSZIafbBESJ2ZUuCQIa1Fs_x-rXUsAAt0te0brbVXeOJyy_VnIu13tWTiGoqmkuO8hXs-pq7QaMe2X5VwFLb6r2CSi8GR2ooHt2H1qmWMLRdlmmK3hmsO9LESDQB0u_YmaRY9poBaHJYS_EKERhvQDc2yCTdhfVC_e71W-215TQWhqpseFoXfJrNngOaxLVdcPVV4PQMjY5Sf1RrvcjHuDRBv0KaJAAsHWblNyd6oQ7dnk5HoqHiPqmFG8oro92c7raZb8i0KJD28iFcGZWFvjMinwOpxti13xIkLJSsgm8LUrnfV_hQCsRG5JRncK-fCCdwQmgKHZmeUzR8AAnQecaa4c0GXBRAIF_4DyNcyETwpawGTA4_hlfEr53w968mwkn03aDeopl4zwS_wSZmol0N_ZEuINLfMZTlC8M=w800-h533-no

Thanks for the super generous chance and goodluck to all.

Back