GeofS and the One Year GAW

Here’s my quiver if Becker’s. I don’t have a favorite. I wish I had more free time to go play with them all!

Once again, I’m a big fan of these great knives, and an even bigger fan of the Becker community.

I use the stripped 16 the most by far. It’s just such a handy blade.

I’m very grateful for the opportunity!

Hope you all have a great week!

CC28FCA5-99C7-4074-A9EB-7E75EBA7F836.jpeg F0812463-DA25-419F-861E-7C2E9C032E10.jpeg

Hello all,

Once again it is time to give back to the board that has given so much to me. I have been a member of BladeForums for one full year and I’m proud of that. :)

I had been planning this GAW for a little while now and some recent fortune has positively changed what the prizes will be. :thumbsup:

Before we get to the prizes, let’s go over the rules. This GAW is open to all (since we’re all just Beckerheads or future Beckerheads) that meet this initial qualification:

To be eligible, you must have posted 30 times on the Becker Board from 3/11/18 to 3/10/19. That’s one full year and I feel that is very fair. I will check this criteria before announcing a winner. Heck yeah, I want to reward those who are active here. :thumbsup:

To enter, please post a pic of your BK&T collection or a pic of a significant portion of your BK&T collection. :D

One entry per person. You are allowed a second entry if you have run a GAW in the past year.

No proxies (meaning: no “if I’m selected, please give this to XXXX”). Enter for yourself!

This is open to all regardless of location. Heck yes, you international fellas should enter! :)

This contest will run from 3/10/19 to 3/20/19. I will randomly draw winners shortly thereafter. GAWs will be mailed out promptly.

Any entries that deviate from the rules will be ignored without a response. Please follow the rules!

Now on to the GAWs...

Top prize:
Some of you saw that I won a BK4 Machax from BladeForum’s 20th anniversary GAW last week. It’s a great blade, but I already have two, so this one is getting passed forward. It’s new in box. All credit for this awesome prize should be directed at the creator of our virtual hangout, @Spark. He has blessed my decision to forward this. Thank you, Spark! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
pNZLbl6.jpg

Second prize:
From that recently available supply of Camillus Neckers comes a fully upgraded and murdered out BK11. It’s wearing factory micarta that I dyed and added stainless hardware to. I box stitched a black lanyard for easier pull. It also comes in premium @azwelke kydex that I made leather straps for so you can wear it horizontally. New but not in box.
syVBxfI.jpg

Third prize:
Another upgraded murdered out Camillus Necker. Wearing dyed micarta (with stainless hardware) and @azwelke kydex. New but not in box.
byylMD6.jpg

Fourth prize:
An upgraded BK14 wearing black plastic factory scales (you’ll get the orange too), has stainless hardware, and I have added a Ka-Bar TDI belt clip to its factory sheath. New but not in box.
4YiJTUP.jpg

Fifth prize:
A naked Camillus BK11. No sheath. Consider this your blank canvas, make it yours. New but not in box.
1n0Omzk.jpg

Consider this GAW immediately open. Good luck all! :D

Awesome GAW GeofS GeofS ! I love the 4, which might explain the two spares I have in my shed ;) and those 11’s are killer! I’m not in so someone less Beckerfortunate can get in on the goodies, but super generous of you! This forum is jammed full of goodness!

Awesome GAW GeofS GeofS ! I love the 4, which might explain the two spares I have in my shed ;) and those 11’s are killer! I’m not in so someone less Beckerfortunate can get in on the goodies, but super generous of you! This forum is jammed full of goodness!
I feel the same way about that. I already have a 4, the wife has one too. The 11's are indeed awesome, but someone gifted me a nice, extended custom 11, that I use all the time. Hey, that was you. ;) 'Tis an awesome GAW indeed. Very generous of you GeofS. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
I feel the same way about that. I already have a 4, the wife has one too. The 11's are indeed awesome, but someone gifted me a nice, extended custom 11, that I use all the time. Hey, that was you. ;) 'Tis an awesome GAW indeed. Very generous of you GeofS. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Yes Sir GeofS :thumbsup::thumbsup: What they said above ;)
But I don't mine posting a pic :p:p
IMG_4108.JPG

Last edited:
I also gotta say, I’m totally digging all of the collection pics. Really cool to see what everyone uses, how they’ve worn, and how they’ve been personalized. :)

What a generous giveaway! I’m in. This is my collection in total, it was bigger until recently, and at one point was large, but I kept selling ones I wasn’t using and now I’m left with just the best of the bunch.

1WtYVB2.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s my quiver if Becker’s. I don’t have a favorite. I wish I had more free time to go play with them all!

Once again, I’m a big fan of these great knives, and an even bigger fan of the Becker community.

I use the stripped 16 the most by far. It’s just such a handy blade.

I’m very grateful for the opportunity!

Hope you all have a great week!

View attachment 1090858 View attachment 1090859

I can't blame a guy for having pairs ... when I found out some of my favorite Beckers were being discontinued I got triplets of a couple snd may have picked up a 4th user of one model ...

can't be to prepared can you?

Not an entry because I have not a single Becker!!!

I think I have 75 posts here......but those are likely not all from this year.....

Thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited:
Back