GeofS and the One Year GAW

Gonna call this sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. If you haven’t already done so, get your entries in. :)
This Is Sooooo exciting!
If I win, I already have the tree picked out I'm going to cut down with it......haha . :D

Oh Jeez. :eek:

That’s like calling a girl the wrong name. I had 11 on the brain. Of course you’re correct. It’s a 16. Thank you for pointing it out.

I shall now now go to my corner and begin the process of repentance by self-flagelation.
Lmao :D

I feel better now.

giphy.gif

Good morning all,

I’ll be closing and then calling this in a few hours. Before that, just some closing thoughts.

Most importantly, I sincerely want to thank everyone that participated. Great pics all! :thumbsup:

Should you be a winner, please share pics. We all love pics! Also, please consider giving back to the community and running your own GAW within a years span. Whether an item or handiwork, it’ll be appreciated by the community. Finally, also consider purchasing a paid membership to BladeForums to support our virtual hangout. None of this would be possible without BF (including the top prize).

It’s my intention to mail everything out via priority mail early tomorrow. So, if you’re chosen please pm me your address asap. Also, if you don’t have a paid membership and can’t pm, the expectation is that you post your email on this thread so I can reach out to you.

Thanks again, everyone! :D

Consider this closed, fellas. I am sitting in a minute will draw the random numbers as soon as I get out...

Edit: sorry about the delay, typing under a table “meeting” became “minute”. Too many meetings today.

Last edited:
Ok, here we go...

Grand prize winner: @Xr6x
2nd prize winner: Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer
3rd prize winner: CanadaKnifeGuy CanadaKnifeGuy
4th prize winner: @Pàdruig
5th prize winner: 19-3ben 19-3ben

Congrats all! :D

All you winners, please pm me your addresses. :thumbsup:

I just want to thank everyone for participating and making this place a wonderful forum. I also want to give special thanks to @Spark and BladeForums for providing the grand prize of the BK4.

You guys rock! :)

Back