GeofS January 2020 GAW

Wow another Mighty Generous GAW by you GeofS :thumbsup::thumbsup: ! Not an entry cause I already have one of those little Beauties and some lucky person will have a better chance of getting this one :) I have never been disappointed with 1095 :D but if a D-2 or S35VN 15,16 and 17 came out o_O I would be buying more Knives :p don't have a favorite yet .
View attachment 1259426
But I'am very fond of all the above :D

Great collection! I'm going to add another BK21 to my stable very soon come tax time!

Very generous giveaway! Count me in for a chance. I would love to see the bk24 come back! My favorite Becker has to be my bk15!
6F2atDJ.jpg

Awesome GAW GeofS ! I have actually been wishing I had gotten one of these forum knives ... thanks for a chance at one!!!

I would love to see the 15 offered in AEB-L ... heck I'd just love the 15 back in whatever steel it was offered ! ... and that should give you a hint as to my most used and favorite Becker ...

20191230_141507.jpg
20180809_083311_resized.jpg
and my second favorite the 5 !!! ... with my 15s ... just cuz ...
20200104_184114.jpg

Last edited:
GeofS, Very generous Giveaway! This is not an entry. I would love to see a 16 or 14 or 11 in Kabar's s35vn. I am not sure my favorite Becker. I love my 15 with ebony scales, but I use my 24 more than any other model. I need to get outside with the 15. I have only been using it during deer season, and the last 2 years that has been a total of 6 days.
VIVmSIJh.jpg

Thank you, Dubz. :)

The knife might surprise you, it’s very solid and has a nice feel. Granted, it might be a little small for your giant hands. ;)
It's a sweet blade, fo sho. I'm just not much of a folder guy. I carry my sak with me at all times, all I need really. I have no doubts it's a usable/capable blade, just too purty to use is all. For me anywhos.

GeofS, you are too kind!
I think the Patrol Machax in 1095 would be a hoot! :thumbsup:
TfQY8gr.jpg

Lately, I reach, without thought, for the Beckhardt. For everyday, utilitarian purposes, hands down winner! But picking my favorite Snap-On tool would be a similar task, ... say the 9/16" combo wrench.

Awesome giveaway.

I'd like to see the 15 with a 1/2" longer handle and in some sort of stainless.

As for my current favorite, it's the 62. I don't get enough dirt time these days, but every time I pick this thing up it puts a smile on my face.

0S5JREH.jpg

Back