Get Progunner out of the dog house sale!

AAAGH! I am more than just a little interested in that Buffalo Soldier.

Begin saving money.....NOW!

:D -360

Progunner said:
Yeah, but I am usually always there.

I am going to post some better pics of the SHBM and MS in a few.

Dude, I can get you out of the dog house in under 5 minutes.......it really is that easy :)

Dark Nemesis said:
Dude, I can get you out of the dog house in under 5 minutes.......it really is that easy :)

Yeah, yeah. I don't want out that bad, if I do you'll be the first one I call. :)

Dang it Dang it, I go on vacation for two weeks & it is still here!!!!!!!!!!
AAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :mad:

Crap now I gotta sell something.

David Brown said:
Dang it Dang it, I go on vacation for two weeks & it is still here!!!!!!!!!!
AAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :mad:

Crap now I gotta sell something.

:D Cash is king, David!

I added a few new blades and tried to clarify which blades were still available by putting them in bold type. Thanks for looking!

I'll take the EU-17. E-mail sent.

Rick - hopeless, but it will pair up well with my new desert AS

Ahhh, come on PG, we all know you got bunches of more INFI to unload :eek: , hehe. Just keep on adding a few here and there and when you finally need to put up that DCBB SFNO with Black Magnums, I'll be all over it :D

TheButcher said:
Ahhh, come on PG, we all know you got bunches of more INFI to unload :eek: , hehe. Just keep on adding a few here and there and when you finally need to put up that DCBB SFNO with Black Magnums, I'll be all over it :D

Not likely to happen. :) It is a good user.

Still some left my friends. I don't know what else I might pull out of the safe, but for now this is it!

To Progunner -
First I have to say I was blown away by the collection on your website. Thanks for sharing. Busse should pay you for advertisements of their products. I have a question for you, if you will pardon my somewhat limited knowledge of Busse blades at the moment. I am looking for one of the )probably) newer Busse's that would have some curves or shape in the handle (perhaps in a tan or light color) and I would like it to actually "say Busse" somewhere on it. Size probably midrange 5-7 ' blade; the thicker, the better. Do you have anything for sale that might fit that bill? If so/not, any recommendations on what to buy that would fit this? Do you think you are going to the Indy show this year and take any to sell? - APC

Back