Get Progunner out of the dog house sale!

The one marked #35 has been sold and I wish I had another for you. It was a standard EU-17, a limited military over run. You are looking for something with a curve in it? Do you mean in the handle or a recurved blade?

I am trying to think, but I am not sure I have anything that would fit all of your preferences. Many of the Busse knives I have are unmarked. The marking never mattered much to me, so I didn't try to make sure I had marked models.

Let me look at my collection and I will get back to you. Please send me an email so I can go direct to you.

progunner@insightbb.com

APC said:
I am interested in purchasing Busse, but I have specific things I am looking for that I cannot really tell from the photographs and I am not knowledgable about the products and lines you show to really know if they fit my specifications. If you are willing to converse with a novice on the subject, I am a very potential buyer. I am looking for a medium to large knife, thicker the blade the better. I would like a curve in the knife; not the straight versions. Colors and/or designs on the handle and blade would be preferred such as a sandy or green would be great. I also would like the knife to actually say or refer to Busse in print somewhere on the knife. I think a steel-heart might be one that I would like, as I have seen one. Any interest in helping me to buy from you? The one in the photo that I liked the most says Busse # 35 on it. Anything left like that?

Back up for another go around. I was going to try to snag Ronybear's cool Force One, but no dice. These still have to go folks. :)

Bump it up with a new additon! A very nice CG Mr. Mojo with red/tan slabs!!!! Come and get it!

Progunner said:
Back to page one with these. No one wants that nice Mr. Mojo?

Now you know that aint the case....we want it...

You can't always get what you want you know.... :(

I think I might bring some of these to the Chicago Custom Show for after show viewing.

PG,
I mailed you the trade INFI butter knife yesterday so you should have it today or tomorrow :eek:

Some down and a few left right now. Maybe more when I get back from Chicago! Who knows. :D

Looks like all I have left up for grabs is the Tali-Whacker....for now. Come and get it you hogs! Some of you new guys need one of these. The first and only Busse made from SR-101 steel, same as the model Jerry donated to the troops going to Afghanistan except for the markings.

Porkgunner, got the trade in today. Looks good, just like my other one. Great stuff. Glad you liked the one I sent you. You think you got the better part of the deal, but I know I got the better part of the deal :D :D :D

I can't believe that TALIWAKER is still here. If anyone ever wanted a SwampRat that is designed as a tactical fighting style knife that is it. Very similar to the Busse PBF series in design. :thumbup:

Just a quick note on the new CP Jungle Badge I have up for sale. i don't recall how many of these Jerry made, but there is one less in mint condition. A guy has one on ebay that he has ground the front talon hole off of. So in my opinion, he just made this one even more rare. :) (I am not bringing up the ebay auction to promote it by the way, just to point out that one of the few of these has been "defiled".)

Some new offerings for you hogs to snag up. If you are interested, drop me a note.

Back