Get Ready Gang! . .. This Might Prove To Be Both Fast And Furious!!!

Hey david .me too .but with the 100 dollar discoint im thinkin big dc finish either that or my go to sage .or green as a tribute to being irish . Most of the coatings here are black except my sage set
I think the DC would be nice with the black RES C . The $100 will be a great help . Good going on answering the question my mind always goes blank:confused:. Thankfully it's not for me just got my second last grail now I just need the CS to reopen to get my last one.:rolleyes:

I think the DC would be nice with the black RES C . The $100 will be a great help . Good going on answering the question my mind always goes blank:confused:. Thankfully it's not for me just got my second last grail now I just need the CS to reopen to get my last one.:rolleyes:
Well i just saw a regulator on ack and was chompin at the bit over it but something in the back of my.mind said no and im glad i held off my.birthdays next month and waterman chris has an awesome blade held for me a tan res c black coated bb13.so im happy out .the new regulator doesnt go with my set ideas but hey after winning the 100 off ive no excuse either big dc or coated for me .green .black or sage .if i get.coated tax wont b too bad

I'm definitely getting a BIG DC for a user but I will probably order one of each - coated, DC, and Satin. If I've got the cash when the ding comes around, I'll pay for them all. If not, I will at least get one or two.

Ya i think im sold on the dc personally may aswell with the discounts.
The regulator had become a bit of an obsession .now i get a bigger version whats not too like .

I keep going back and forth on this one. I got excited about the prospect of a 9.5” Regulator, then when I saw it, I was like “that’s not Bowie, it’s another Busse medium-sized chopper. What’s that going to do that my B11 and MMD won’t do better?”

I don’t know.

I keep going back and forth on this one. I got excited about the prospect of a 9.5” Regulator, then when I saw it, I was like “that’s not Bowie, it’s another Busse medium-sized chopper. What’s that going to do that my B11 and MMD won’t do better?”

I don’t know.
I think the handle and the thickness are going to create an awesome chopper!

I think the handle and the thickness are going to create an awesome chopper!
Yeah, the handle will give a bit more versatility than than the Basic handle. I’d still like to see the Regulator handle combined with something like the Rucki blade.

Yeah, the handle will give a bit more versatility than than the Basic handle. I’d still like to see the Regulator handle combined with something like the Rucki blade.

The Scrap -a- Rucki would be the Ultimate pig sticker
I would buy multiples...

In for a DC and a Satin. Might order one more for good measure. I wish Resi C was an option on every Busse

In for the big dc finish .and any clip point blade could be described as a bowie same as a seax there are several variations on it inncluding regional styles .
I like the regulator .
As mentioned aboves we need a res c sword next maybe a poll is in order 3 answers amd if u have a better idea put it in the comments?

Back