Get your PACK number here!!

Hey Gundude....just so I know what's going on....are you a mod? Sgt. at Arms...teacher's pet....what???
Just would like to be aware of the chain of command....

Gundood is HUGELY helpful to me by managing this thread during the week.

He is indeed the Sgt. of this particular thread.

I think I have gotten my 25 posts in this subforum can you please check again Gundude I would myself but I havn't the slightest how to.

Hello... I was going to request my number a few days ago when I reached 25... but I wanted to make your that my 25 counted, so I have more than that :D

Can I have a number now? :D

Thanks...

Gundood is HUGELY helpful to me by managing this thread during the week.

He is indeed the Sgt. of this particular thread.
im a Sgt? :D cool :eek:
Hello... I was going to request my number a few days ago when I reached 25... but I wanted to make your that my 25 counted, so I have more than that :D

Can I have a number now? :D

Thanks...

Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: carspidey ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
:thumbup:

Put me down for one...please and thanks

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: rdgarbo ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

only a handful more.

May I have a number if I meet the requirements, I'm not sure.
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: 1drnkmxr ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

JUST ONE MORE! :eek:

I think I have the required minimum flair....post count haha

Count me in?

Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.07 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: TGR.Shadow ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
:thumbup:

I'll update the list in the next day or two. Were down to one computer here at the shotgunner shack and there aint no chance I'm trying to do all that on my crackberry.

No way, nu huh.

Just checking in, I was one of the last on the old thread and didn't want to get missed. Thank ya'll for keeping up with all of us!
Thx,
Slugger

Back