Get your PACK number here!!

Its been awhile, but I've recently come back to the forums and am trying to be less of a troll. I'd like a pack number as well. Thanks.

Its been awhile, but I've recently come back to the forums and am trying to be less of a troll. I'd like a pack number as well. Thanks.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.03 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: S2ymour ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES and child forums
:thumbup:

Let's try this again, pack number request please.

BTW my Junglas serial number is 1003 and I know we're creeping up on the 1k mark

Last edited:
Not sure how Quality Control will see my posts, but I'm over 25, can you put me in for a number please.
Thanks

SJ

Not sure how Quality Control will see my posts, but I'm over 25, can you put me in for a number please.
Thanks

SJ

Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: SteelJunky ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES and child forums

I would like a Rat Pack # please.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: Flying Guillotine ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES and child forums
Id like a Pack # please, thanks!

Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.05 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: james_colgan ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES and child forums

would like a pack # if I qualify for one thx mr

Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.08 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: cpofficer ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES and child forums

it appears you raced your way to 25. take it easy and make those posts count.

Last edited:
List is updated!

Take note that were well over a thousand members now.

Also take notice that number 1000 is strangely missing........

Do I smell an upcoming contest?......Hmmmmm.

Stay tuned.

Back