6c60896a-9bf2-4e69-9d03-7ad54be62c64_zpskqkcjrz7.jpg~original

Some really nice Boker Tree Brand Indian Trails jigged bone from 1974
d3e73afa-e3a5-446b-9210-81284101f443_zpso8n8frdk.jpg~original

Mid '70s German made Winchester jigged bone
GS_mark_zpsnzomdbtr.jpg~original

hey Trauma, what is the pattern number on those twins??:eek:
They are great looking knives!!!:thumbsup:

Rogers' Bone. Winchester Black Box.

I must say I'm a bit sceptical about Jigged Bone being originally an imitation of Stag. Certainly manufacturers used the word Stagbone or Bonestag (even seen Staghorn) and some light coloured types were certainly aimed at looking somewhat like Stag.But plenty were not and the patterns were clearly not aiming at imitation either.

yRaXebG.jpg

Last edited:
This one was probably my best jigged bone knife. Unfortunately, I attempted to gift it to an overseas member and it appears to have gotten lost in the mail or confiscated.
View attachment 765760
View attachment 765761
That was a stunner! Shame it got lost in the shipping... certainly was a very nice gesture on your part!

And that railsplitter is nice. I've been looking at those online, just haven't seen one in person yet to know if I "need" one. Still in the honeymoon phase with my mini trapper anyway.

That was a stunner! Shame it got lost in the shipping... certainly was a very nice gesture on your part!

And that railsplitter is nice. I've been looking at those online, just haven't seen one in person yet to know if I "need" one. Still in the honeymoon phase with my mini trapper anyway.

Thanks Matt. I haven't given up hope just yet but it left the U.S. on 8/14 and of course, that's when the tracking stopped. Nothing on the recipient's end yet either.

I really like the coloring on your mini trapper. I can totally understand why you are so attached to it. I would be too.

Back