getting married today - finding knife for a suit is hard

I have this handsome fella waiting for my time at the altar. It will go clipped inside my inner tuxedo coat pocket until the ceremonies are over, then in the trousers for celebrations :)

1E2687B0-099D-4CE1-8A8D-4A9818C21BA6_zpsfbfnibco.jpg

I can't imagine you'll be able to run out and buy a lot of these suggestions prior to the ceremony, but all in all... congratulations man! Reward yourself tomorrow or the next day by buying one to kick off your "new" life. A lifetime wife and a lifetime knife!

Attachments

• 1E2687B0-099D-4CE1-8A8D-4A9818C21BA6_zpsfbfnibco.jpg
    1E2687B0-099D-4CE1-8A8D-4A9818C21BA6_zpsfbfnibco.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
The two knives I most often carry while wearing a suit is my WH & (if on a budget a great choice) a CRKT Eros. The Eros is extremely light & carries extraordinarily well in a dress suit pocket. Larger version weighs 1.4 Oz and the small version weighs 0.7 oz.

Good luck with your wedding day. :)

Pic of the Eros:

D4grJ9J.jpg

Congrats man,
I suit up a lot and usually have either the staimless spyderco kiwi in my pants pocket, or my new spyderco Valotton clipped into the jacket (or both).

That being said, after browsing this thread I may have added a couple to my "must have" list...

Zero Tolerance 0301... Just in case the cheese platter gets out of line.
Something thin and light is always the way to go in formal attire. I'll second the slip joints.

One of the William Henry EDC models would work pretty well. Mike

I would choose a small traditional slipjoint.

I don't intend on sounding harsh, but what's the purpose of this thread? If it had been a week in advance you could get one of the knives suggested here, but I don't think you'll have time for that now.

Pick whatever you think will suit you best for today. BTW, having knives in your mind on your wedding day actually sounds like a nice distraction. Good luck.

You're getting married today and you're concerned with which knife to wear?

Hmmm... a reevaluation of priorities might be in order. :D

Hahaa!

Any small multitools? Things that open bottles would be nice

Should match a tux..
minigripbupload.jpg

Im not a big fan of many modern folders but this one just made the list! Stock or aftermarket scales & what model of BM is it?.

Congrats to the op! Im getting married in June!

Back