getting married today - finding knife for a suit is hard

I am getting married next year aswell. Hope it all goes well for you friend. I'd maybe say an al mar eagle or perhaps a kershaw leek.

Agree with Ankerson.

I'll get married next year. Probably will carry one of my Millies like I'm doing already almost non-stop since 2008. Probably the C/F M390 or Fluted Ti :)

Sometimes you have to do something not because you want it, but because your better half wants it ;) And since I'm very happy with my hot and smart, bisexual, Brazilian girlfriend and since her parents will pay for everything and I'll get married in Brazil, I try not to complain too much about it ;)

Pics of the honeymoon:D

Congrats.
...and the next time please ask us in advance.
So that we have time to think it over and you have time to get it.
Great choice.
All the best for you and your family.
red mag

well just don't get married and you can carry whatever the heck ya want!

Joking aside, do what seems right. Good luck with the wedding and best wishes to the new couple.

My go to suit knife is a Victorinox Bantam Alox. Light "pretty" and a useful combo tool for opening adult beverages. Non-threatening and even though its not my Sebenza it might actually look fancier.

Not sure if its been mentioned but the Benchmade 707 (especially with a deep carry clip) is another good option, carries very well.

Back