Gifts from the North...... Waynorth

r redden

Gold Member
I opened up my mailbox yesterday expecting a bill or flyer or some other regular piece of mail but instead I found a Priority Mail box from waynorth waynorth Charlie Campagna. Inside was a small burlap sack that containing two fine Barlows a Cattaraugus 1159 single clip point in smooth bone and a two blade clip and pen Hibbard Spencer 971. Thank you Charlie for such a fine and generous gift. Thank you so much you are a great friend and I will always treasure these great old Barlows.

m1VOCYB.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff :) Well done Charlie, and congratulations Randy, those are two beautiful Barlows :) :thumbsup:

Randy, have you thought about blacking-out your address on that pic my friend? :thumbsup:

I opened up my mailbox yesterday expecting a bill or flyer or some other regular piece of mail but instead I found a Priority Mail box from waynorth waynorth Charlie Campagna. Inside was a small burlap sack that containing two fine Barlows a Cattaraugus 1159 single clip point in smooth bone and a two blade clip and pen Hibbard Spencer 971. Thank you Charlie for such a fine and generous gift. Thank you so much you are a great friend and I will always treasure these great old Barlows.

m1VOCYB.jpg
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy Randy! Very generous gift waynorth waynorth what an awesome surpise.

Great gifts Randy hope all is well with you my friend. it’s been awhile since I have really been on here posting life has gotten hectic and work has been phenomenal.

Back