Give away! (Will starts when hit 2000 views) The Kizer Lieb(V2541) designed by Azo

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
I just ordered the dark brown (with dimples) from KnifeCenter, their website said it was in stock but a week later I found out it wasn’t! Oh well. At least I’ve come to find out I actually prefer the new, lighter micarta design (no dimples) better! Maybe it was meant to be. When is Kizer doing a production run of the new micarta? Looks sweet.
The new micarta one is already released. and the prize of this GAW is that new micarta.

The new micarta one is already released. and the prize of this GAW is that new micarta.

Oh I didn't realize! Well I guess I'll wait it out and see if I get lucky :)

I also have the GIANT sheepdog XL. Love the thing, and fantastically priced for what you get. The emphatic sound you get when hard flicking that thing open is legendary. I used to like the sound of my PM2 deploying, but my standards for satisfying deployment got turned up a notch.

Kizer Cutlery

Oh I didn't realize! Well I guess I'll wait it out and see if I get lucky :)

I also have the GIANT sheepdog XL. Love the thing, and fantastically priced for what you get. The emphatic sound you get when hard flicking that thing open is legendary. I used to like the sound of my PM2 deploying, but my standards for satisfying deployment got turned up a notch.
haha, thank you!

Kizer Cutlery

I just ordered the dark brown (with dimples) from KnifeCenter, their website said it was in stock but a week later I found out it wasn’t! Oh well. At least I’ve come to find out I actually prefer the new, lighter micarta design (no dimples) better! Maybe it was meant to be. When is Kizer doing a production run of the new micarta? Looks sweet.
Cool, the new design has smoother handle scales.

I love the micarta one! Just subscribed to your channel, thanks for organizing this GAW! I don't own any Kizer knife yet, maybe you will give me my first one..? :p

I like the brown micarta the most. That's something I don't have in my collection yet. Great little knives!

AdamFuzzyballs

Gold Member
I’ll be lucky 30 I guess. I like that dark brown miscarriage, this design looks great! Thanks for the chance!

Kizer Cutlery

Thanks for running this GAW! I've almost bought the Lieb a couple of times now. I like the plain brown micarta version best (no cutouts/milling).

It reminds me a bit of the Junges, which I own and like. But definitely different enough to own both. :)
Congrats!!! You are one of the winner of this GAW. Please send your name, number and address to [email protected] , we will send you a Lieb ASAP.

Kizer Cutlery

I like the micarta non divot. You all really came back this year. You didn't release anything new for quite some time and then BOOM, like 20 new models!

I actually think the Ge or Genie is one of the best looking new knives I have seen this year.
Congrats!!! You are one of the winner of this GAW. Please send your name, number and address to [email protected] , we will send you a Lieb ASAP.

Dadpool

Gold Member

Holy smokes, that's awesome! Thank you so much! :D

I've sent an email and am excited to receive my Lieb. :)

As requested: Kizer knife 1324&0#

Last edited:

Dadpool

Gold Member
My Lieb arrived today, and it's even cuter than I thought it would be. :) I love the slicey grind and people-friendly size and aesthetic.

My thanks to Kizer Cutlery Kizer Cutlery for this generous giveaway, and for the knife!

iDLsqqs.jpg