GIVE US THE SHARP TI OR I GO IN PUBLIC WITHOUT A MASK ON CERTAIN DEATH FOR ALL

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
Platinum Member
HI. Where be the Sam? I don't keep up on social media, so this is the place I try to catch a glimpse of Ti love. Hope you are well and finding a way to make $...

Are you making us some sickies on the low down? Must get a 16"-22" blade of joy... I need to do this. I keep missing the posts by a few weeks or so... @$%&^%#^&*

Otherwise, keep it going! Stay alive and fight the lies! Cheers man!

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
HI. Where be the Sam? I don't keep up on social media, so this is the place I try to catch a glimpse of Ti love. Hope you are well and finding a way to make $...

Are you making us some sickies on the low down? Must get a 16"-22" blade of joy... I need to do this. I keep missing the posts by a few weeks or so... @$%&^%#^&*

Otherwise, keep it going! Stay alive and fight the lies! Cheers man!

Still here, still going! Just doing a "restructuring" of sorts...

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
Platinum Member
Phew, the mask stays on... =_= ANy potential mini run of medium to long blades in the near future?

Keep the peace, later!

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
Phew, the mask stays on... =_= ANy potential mini run of medium to long blades in the near future?

Keep the peace, later!

We shall see! I have some important things to finish up before taking on anything new, but there is going to be three prototype/tester machetes in this golf club alloy, SP700. They could be really good, but not sure yet.