Giveaway: Aurora Borealis Kodiak Chopper ! WINNER ANNOUNCED + OFFER

Wow that is one wicked chopper! And a very generous give away. Thank you for the chance! If I was lucky enough I’d take Black handle and Satin blade. Thanks again and I wish you very much success!

Heck of a wood pile you got there!

Great blade, awesome giveaway!

Satin and black.

Suscribed!

U da man!

Last edited:
Very Generous of you!Thanks for the chance :thumbsup::thumbsup: Looks like a work horse nice JOB! Satin blade and Black scales would be my choice :D Good Luck to All :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello gang !
I would like to give back to the awesome people at bladeforums by doing a giveaway.
I have already sold quite a few of my aurora borealis kodiak choppers on bladeforums and I am very grateful for that. People who bought them seem to like them so I think it would make a nice giveaway !

Here is the video about the rules of the giveaway

Good luck to all !
Excellent:) This is a very generous offer. If I am lucky I would like Green handle and satin finish

Thanks you very much for the chance to win a great looking chopper, green handles and a satin blade would be my choice.

Im in, my choice would be for you to suprise me with how you want to finish it, having done it before with a knifemaker it came out super cool and its fun to be surprised!

Back