Giveaway Fletcher Knives Custom Karniboro Cleaver from USA Made Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep under my pillow at night and bring out on the weekends for BBQ DUTY

Im in and Thank you for the opportunity. I like others have mentioned will have to learn how and on what to use such a large Cleaver but I'm happy to get started lol.

If I was to win this beautiful cleaver, I would use it for all my butchering of wild game. As I age and cannot hunt anymore, I would definitely make the one of a kind "eat me" cleaver a family heirloom!! I would hand it down to my son. With the promise from him to hand it down to has son as well and so on. "Eat me" would be our family mantra within 2-3 generations. And it would all be because of this awesome giveaway !!

Thank you for the consideration!

Jeremy

Got my Fletcher Knives Karniboro Cleaver wrapped in with Natural micarta over black liners with a CPM154. :) Thanks Scott and Dylan the Cleaver is awesome. I didn't get to use it yet, the kids made dinner tonight and they loved it. :)

BTW the Sebenza I already had, (it was a gift from another forum friend), I used it to open the box ;) .

aZT5ZJ6.jpg

4Qdt0Zm.jpg

They used it to chop up the fruit and veggies for grillin', it worked flawlessly. 154CM was shaving sharp, the weight and balance are great for a variety of hand sizes and gripping styles, it's comfortable enough to choke up on the handle and use it for slicin', dicin' and choppin'. I've found my new kitchen/chef's knife :) when I make the next batch of chicken paprikas I'll take some better pics and post them up with my Nagymama's (Grandmama's) recipe. :)

Dog's hopin' a piece of the grilled pork chop falls off the plate. :)

0oTrKhB.jpg

Thanks again Scott and Dylan. :)

This thing is beastly, I'm definitely in!!!

I will keep under my pillow at night and bring out on the weekends for BBQ DUTY

Im in and Thank you for the opportunity. I like others have mentioned will have to learn how and on what to use such a large Cleaver but I'm happy to get started lol.

If I was to win this beautiful cleaver, I would use it for all my butchering of wild game. As I age and cannot hunt anymore, I would definitely make the one of a kind "eat me" cleaver a family heirloom!! I would hand it down to my son. With the promise from him to hand it down to has son as well and so on. "Eat me" would be our family mantra within 2-3 generations. And it would all be because of this awesome giveaway !!

Thank you for the consideration!

Jeremy

You guys above realize this is over and I won the giveaway?

Lol, nope! I have just now been able to get back on BF. congrats though! Nice cleaver!! Guess my heirloom is gonna have to be nothing haha

This would be amazing for prepping and processing pork and deer, or for caving in zombie skulls come the apocalypse haha. Seriously though, it's a beautiful knife.

I missed the boat on this one!

Sweet GAW Whitty!

Congrats T dot!

Last edited:
Who wants a custom Karniboro Cleaver from Fletcher Knives? The real question should be who doesn't, especially when it is free! Truth is we engraved this one with the words EAT ME on it and a pig on the other side and the pig did not turn out that great. Regardless it is still a $425 Kick ass custom Cleaver! Our mess up will be some lucky winners gain!

How to Enter:

-Tell us what you are going to do with it? You can make your answer serious or you can make it funny. Does not have to be a long story. If one sentence or a pic can say it all then go with it!

Rules:

-One entry per person

-Must be over the age of 18

-International entries are welcome but shipping cost is on you

We will let this run until Thursday March 30th around 10:00 PM EST and then we will pick a winner live while on our Thursday night Facebook live feed and post it here that night.

All rules are subject to change as necessary.

Thank you guys as always for your support and good luck!

Would definitely use that to quarter up a deer or two when were lucky enough to harvest them. That's a bad boy right there. Thanks for the oppurtunity.

I'm in! this thing will significantly cut down time on sandwich makin' ! Oh yeah, I will probably make a scout style sheath for it too.

Would definitely use that to quarter up a deer or two when were lucky enough to harvest them. That's a bad boy right there. Thanks for the oppurtunity.

I would chop the hell out of my fatwood pile! Very generous give a way, thank you for the chance!

Too late folks, I have it and it's definitely not sittin' idle. ;) Scott....

Haven't made the chicken paprikas yet but I can assure you it has not set idle a single day. Today I was attacked by a pineapple the Mrs picked up to make some kind of pineapple dinner biscuits. The pineapple lepton at my head and luckily the Fletcher Karniboro was nearby and I de-animated that pineapple with it and made short work of torturing it by filleting it's skin, decapitatin' and cuttin' into little pieces.

2KhM0Fe.jpg

8fWznO3.jpg

Thanks again Scott. Dylan, awesome piece, the CPM154 is perfect for food prep and I'd recommend it highly for anyone processin' game or who likes to cook and chop, the Karniboro is the perfect barbeque companion too. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.

I'm in veterinary school so- Large animal necropsy! :D(That's autopsy in human medicine)

I'm in. If I win I will survive the zombie apocalypse in style and have a very cool conversation piece at all of are many cook outs.

Thanks for the chance. I'd butcher game animals for my family and the needy in my area!

I'm in. Obviously I will cut off pigs heads with it. The pig on the blade is self concious from being laughed at by other piglets. I will try to help him in his swine serial killer spree, here piggy piggy.....

I'm NOT in. Yes, I can read. :cool:

T, I hope that baby brings you many years of use and maybe a few good stories too. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back