Giveaway! Free Keychain Tool! Labor Day and 6000th Post Celebration! Winner jetsrb32!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I have lots to celebrate! This is my 6000th post here on Bladeforums :eek: and I wanted to thank everyone for the great experience and support here!

Also, it's Labor Day weekend so we have to celebrate! Thanks to everyone! Big respect to those who make it possible!

Make a post here on this thread and I will use a random number generator to determine the winner. An "I'm in" or whatever works, knife pics are cool too. I will run this as long as I see fit, probably a few days to a week. I'll make an announcement on this thread sometime before I select the winner with the number generator.

The Rules :D

Any Bladeforums member gets an entry
People with Knifemaker/Gold/Platinum/Paid Membership get two entries
Any Daniel Fairly Knives supporter gets three entries
If you have more than one DFK Knife you get an extra entry for each knife you own
Post a photo of your DFK knife, get an extra entry post
If you think knives are awesome and you read this far, you get two posts

I'll have some photos of the finished keychain tool soon, I am almost finished with a small run of them!

Features

.125" thick D2 Tool Steel
Bottle Opener
Pry Bar/Screwdriver
Shackle or Wing Nut Opener
Hole on the end for a lanyard or keychain
Textured for grip
Rounded for comfort

I am going to acid etch and stonewash them for the final finish, I have the batch currently heat treated which included a sub zero treatment and double temper for maximum toughness. The D2 is great because it is tough and somewhat rust resistant, it is excellent material for a tool. I made these to be debendable and gimmick free, every feature works well!

This will be a great compliment to any knife!

Here's one in progress! At this point it still has a little ways to go...

047-9.jpg

Last edited:
YO man, hope your weekend is goooooood! Haven't been around lately because we just had our 2nd boy a few days ago *_* wooooohooo! Hope yours is doing great!

I'll just make my first post for this give away, and a few others later :) I think I have a knife or two and maybe even a picture soon to go with :) cheers mate!

YO man, hope your weekend is goooooood! Haven't been around lately because we just had our 2nd boy a few days ago *_* wooooohooo! Hope yours is doing great!

I'll just make my first post for this give away, and a few others later :) I think I have a knife or two and maybe even a picture soon to go with :) cheers mate!

I knew it! Congratulations!!!! :cool: That is great to hear!

I think you have a few entries! lol

Here's my pic and first of 3 entries. Congrats on reaching 6K posts, Daniel. And, thanks for the GAW.

1344053258.jpg

I'm in twice plus I read to the extra entry! Thanks Dan have always loved your work.

Wait do I need to post again to get the second entry o well I did anyways.

I'm in for the first of many entries...... Whoops, just noticed my paid membership has expired.......

I'm in -- that's a cool looking little tool.
thanks for the chance!

Back