Giveaway: TiSurvival Modular Titanium Chopsticks and Face Mask

This is a giveaway for a set of my modular titanium chopsticks and leather sheath. Winner will receive a a pair of ti chopsticks in their choice of finish. My wife is also including one of the face masks she is making now. To enter, simply write "I am in" and your favorite finish of each of the giveaway items. This giveaway is open to any blade forums member anywhere in the world. I will let this run for a few weeks before I choose a winner using a random number generator. Also, please share your favorite pictures of my gear on your social media and like / follow if you have not already. I appreciate the support. Good luck to everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe!

Here is some info on the chopsticks and face masks:

Chopstick Dimensions - Length: 24cm, diameter at tip: 2.5mm, diameter at base: 8mm. Weight: 2.87 oz.

Sheath Dimensions - 5.25"L x 4.25"W x .25"D. Weight: 62g

Face Masks are a tight knit cotton blend and have an opening to insert a disposable filters in between the fabric layers. She originally started making these for local firefighters and police and she has gotten very good feedback.

I'm in. I like your sandblasted random (of the two shown here, I like the hammered ones). I like the Spiderman mask.
Thanks for the chance and stay healthy & sane

I'm in please, rainbow sticks and spydie mask would be my choice...love your work and many thanks to your wife and her generosity towards others:thumbsup:

I am in.
I like the hammered finish Ti chopsticks.
Awesome work and really great thing you are doing here,thank you.

I’m in and thanks for the opportunity, rainbow sticks and camo mask.

Last edited:
I am in. I like the hammered finish chopsticks and the silver stripe mask. Thanks and stay healthy!

I am in.

Sandblasted random and "marvel" mask.

Thanks so much. Its a great giveaway and your wife is doing a great thing.

Anyone else browsing the forum, seeing the title and misreading it to say titanium chapstick?

Im in.
Awesome GAW and nice gesture.
I like the polished chopsticks and the Star Wars mask.

Last edited:
I'm in. I love the hammered chopsticks, and the black mask with grey line is my favorite.

Thanks for doing this

Thanks for the chance, Esteban!

I am in. I like your random polished finish best, and the Spider-Man mask is pretty cool.

Back