Giveaway!

The winners are:

1: 306 - slidetechnik
2: 252 - Captain Spalding
3: 47 - muleskinner222
4: 194 - BenchmadeBoy
5: 85 - crbauhs

So, I'd ask the first winner to post here his/her pick and we move on to the next winner who posts his/her pick and so on.

Winners: PM or Email me your address; the prizes will ship sometimes next week.

Thanks all for your participation! Awesome!
Hey...Ya might wanna check again...I'm sure I won.:D.:D.

Defaultuser-

Thank you so much! I'd like to give the Orvis bird and trout a try!

Generosity like this really speaks volumes about you and the other members here. I can't wait to do a givaway of my own.

Thanks again and you have a pm!

Captain Spaulding...your turn to choose. Can't PM or email you, so to be fair for the other winners, I'd ask you to pick your prize before the 25th of November (Wednesday), 2009, or I'll put you last in line. Sorry bro but gotta move this :(

Thanks all for your patience!

OK...still no reply from CS. muleskinner222, you're up! What you you like to receive :) I sent you a PM.

Please pick before 11/28/2009 or you will be pushed back too :(

Last edited:
Sweet, I never win anything! Well, I have a Leatherman, and the $50 Knife shop book. I think I'll take the Aurora Fire Starter. Great giveaway defaultuser, thanks again.:cool:

You got it muleskinner. BenchmadeBoy, your turn to choose! What would you like? (strop/compound, $50 knife shop, and the Micra/Fatwood left).
Please, answer by the 30th so we can move this.

To Slidetechnik and muleskinner222: sorry for the delay; I really hope to be able to ship everything next week!

Wow! I didn't realize I'd won until I got the PM. Thank you so much!! I would love to have the strop/compound. I noticed it when I first signed up for the contest. I'll PM info and again, thank you so much! I rarely win anything and this is truly a great surprise right before the holidays!!

Got your PM BenchmadeBoy - the strop is yours. Best wishes to you and yours as well and good luck with your knee :(

crbauhs: your the next in line! What would you like ($50 knife shop book or Leatherman Micra/fatwood combo). Same as before - an answer before the 30th would be very appreciated.

To CaptainSpaulding: If I don't hear from you by the 30th of November, sorry, but I'll have to draw another number :(

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for a great giveaway default!

Hey default I would like the leatherman if that is ok with you. I havent ever had one nor had fatwood. So that is my choice. Thanks for this giveaway. PM incoming for my addy.

Thanks for the quick answers! crbaughs: got your addy - thanks!

I'll give CaptainSpaulding a few days, and then ship all the prizes at once.

man that is a bummer for Captain Spaulding. Congrats thought stricknine. And everyone else.

Well, enough is enough :D

I'll keep the $50 knife shop book for now, but it will be given away at a future date in another thread.

To the four winners: sorry for the delay guys...your prizes are in the snail-mail:

Giveaway_Prizes.jpg

Please post here when you receive your package.

Thanks again!

Just wanted to sat a BIG thank you for this giveaway! Just got mine in the mail yesterday. The strop is beautiful. Very well made, feels great in the hand and is the perfect size to throw in a field kit. defaultuser, thanks again! Sorry, no pics right now. Laid up for a while with my knee and can't drag myself to where my camera is right now.:(

Hi Defaultuser -

Thanks for the chance!

best regards-

mqqn

Back