• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good GIZMOMAN is awesome

I'm pretty new here, and Gizmoman has been great. Our relationship began when a bought a beautiful Sebenza 21 with micarta inlays from him. He has since been there to answer many questions I have had about the forums, the community, and the whole ebb and flow of the knife markets. Just a fantastic human being to deal with.

My pleasure....We were all new once too...

I feel if you pass it on....In hopes others will do the same...

Thank you for the acknowledgement ....

Great community---Amazing people....

Thank you again

Last edited:
He has since been there to answer many questions I have had about the forums, the community, and the whole ebb and flow of the knife markets. Just a fantastic human being to deal with.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, CF! :thumbsup:

Gizmo (Keith), is more than just another fellow BF knife nut. He's become a good friend who checks in on me every now then, to make sure everything is ok...& this last year has been a pretty challenging year...

When I was at the VA Hospital dealing with a pretty serious surf related injury (which I'm still dealing with), he was always checking in with me to see how everything was progressing.

He's somebody who genuinely cares about this community, & it's member's. Kind of like another longtime member here, Charlie Mike; always helping others with his knowledge/wisdom. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back