• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN

I know I have somebody's grail in this lot. Prices include shipping within the US and PayPal fees.

1. First up: Gladius, Black with Black and Red G10, with a quality kydex sheath (no Tec-Lok). I think David Brown/BuyBrownHolsters made the sheath . INFI. Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $2000 (I'm not particular eager to sell this one.)

20211017_154847 (2).jpg

2. And because one sword is just not enough, I have a couple Hognose War Swords. Only one is for sale, though. I like them both, but I only need one. I can't decide which one to keep, so I'll let the buyer pick. One is Desert Sage with Black Canvas Micarta. The other is Bronze with what appears to be some sort of much blacker Micarta (it looks bluer in the picture than it does in real life). It's a ganzaaa blade in a combo that was never offered on the Busse website. SR-101. Unused, just as I received them from Busse. Your choice, $700 SPF

20211017_155016 (2).jpg

3. And who doesn't need a War Boar? This one is the large ring variety in Black with Black Canvas Micarta. INFI. Unlike everything else in this post, it has been used, albiet lightly. It comes with a Kydex sheath with Tec-Lok by David Brown. $600 SPF.

20211017_154525 (2).jpg

I know somebody out there has been looking for an upgraded version of a Sus Scrofa‎ (officially a "Mini Sus Scrofa," although there isnt a larger version). INFI.

4. One is a CG with Green Linen Micarta (originally a +$25 option) in Double Cut (+$35) with serrations (+$35).Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $450 ON HOLD

5. The other is a Mini Sus Scrofa LE #14, in Satin with Tigerhide Micarta. Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $500

(In case anyone was wondering about the "Mini" in "Mini Sus Scrofa," that's what Jerry called them when they were first released back in 2007. There was a promise of a larger model some time in the future, but that future isn't here yet. And some time along the way, the "Mini" got dropped from the name, or at least ceased to be used.)

20211017_163900 (2).jpg

6. Here's one you don't see very often -- SAR-6 LE. This is Satin with Tigerhide Micarta. There's a little bit of pitting near the point. I think it's just a little hiccup in in the grind and I'm sure it would buff right out, but since I'm selling these as unused and unmodified, I'm leaving it as is. INFI. Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $750. SPF

20211017_171202 (2).jpg

20211017_173051 (2).jpg

Next we have a pair of SYKCO Dog Soldiers. That's an 8-inch INFI blade with a super comfortable Res-C handle. Both unused, just as I received it from Busse/SYKCO. Did I mention that they're INFI?

7. SYKCO Dog Soldier - Black with Black Res-C: $450 SPF
SPF
20211017_154252 (2).jpg

8. SYKCO Dog Soldier - Tan with Tan Res-C: $450

20211017_154326 - Copy.jpg

9. And last and perhaps least (in price, anyway), we have a SYKCO Trash-1. Black with Black Res-C. SR-101. Unused, just as I received it from Busse/SYKCO. $200

20211017_154347 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 20211017_154141 (2).jpg
    20211017_154141 (2).jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
War Boar sheath is my work, yes

Gladius is not

Aside: I assume the War Boar is a rare collectible? I really don’t care for Karambits myself so I’m just curious what’s going on here :)

I know I have somebody's grail in this lot. Prices include shipping within the US and PayPal fees.

1. First up: Gladius, Black with Black and Red G10, with a quality kydex sheath (no Tec-Lok). I think David Brown/BuyBrownHolsters made the sheath . INFI. Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $2000 (I'm not particular eager to sell this one.)

View attachment 1662403

2. And because one sword is just not enough, I have a couple Hognose War Swords. Only one is for sale, though. I like them both, but I only need one. I can't decide which one to keep, so I'll let the buyer pick. One is Desert Sage with Black Canvas Micarta. The other is Bronze with what appears to be some sort of much blacker Micarta (it looks bluer in the picture than it does in real life). It's a ganzaaa blade in a combo that was never offered on the Busse website. SR-101. Unused, just as I received them from Busse. Your choice, $700 SPF

View attachment 1662402

3. And who doesn't need a War Boar? This one is the large ring variety in Black with Black Canvas Micarta. INFI. Unlike everything else in this post, it has been used, albiet lightly. It comes with a Kydex sheath with Tec-Lok by David Brown. $600 SPF.

View attachment 1662401

I know somebody out there has been looking for an upgraded version of a Sus Scrofa‎ (officially a "Mini Sus Scrofa," although there isnt a larger version). INFI.

4. One is a CG with Green Linen Micarta (originally a +$25 option) in Double Cut (+$35) with serrations (+$35).Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $450 ON HOLD

5. The other is a Mini Sus Scrofa LE #14, in Satin with Tigerhide Micarta. Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $500

View attachment 1662397

6. Here's one you don't see very often -- SAR-6 LE. This is Satin with Tigerhide Micarta. There's a little bit of pitting near the point. I think it's just a little hiccup in in the grind and I'm sure it would buff right out, but since I'm selling these as unused and unmodified, I'm leaving it as is. INFI. Unused, just as I received it from Busse: $750. SPF

View attachment 1662431

View attachment 1662432

Next we have a pair of SYKCO Dog Soldiers. That's an 8-inch INFI blade with a super comfortable Res-C handle. Both unused, just as I received it from Busse/SYKCO. Did I mention that they're INFI?

7. SYKCO Dog Soldier - Black with Black Res-C: $450

View attachment 1662447

8. SYKCO Dog Soldier - Tan with Tan Res-C: $450

View attachment 1662434

9. And last and perhaps least (in price, anyway), we have a SYKCO Trash-1. Black with Black Res-C. SR-101. Unused, just as I received it from Busse/SYKCO. $200

View attachment 1662449
pm denieeed lol

( full mail box :( )

Back