Null

I want to get a protective case for my sunglasses that includes a separate small pocket to keep accessories (small anti-slip silicone tips and a croakies eyewear retainer) separate and not rattling around with the glasses. Anyone here know of a product like this? Searching the big online retailers hasn't yielded anything, at least not with the keywords I've been using.
I don't know of an actual case, but when I but Fuse lense replacements for my Revo heading X sunglasses they come with a microfiber drawstring pouch which has a secondary little pocket inside.
I believe you can buy one from them pretty cheap too.

You may turn something up if you just start googling sunglasses case too.

I don't know of an actual case, but when I but Fuse lense replacements for my Revo heading X sunglasses they come with a microfiber drawstring pouch which has a secondary little pocket inside.
I believe you can buy one from them pretty cheap too.

You may turn something up if you just start googling sunglasses case too.
null

Last edited:
If you put the small parts in a snack size plastic sandwich bag and squeeze the air out of it when sealing, you can tuck the package in the same case as your glasses.

If you put the small parts in a snack size plastic sandwich bag and squeeze the air out of it when sealing, you can tuck the package in the same case as your glasses.
null

Last edited:
If you go to Wmt, IIRC, there is a crafts section with tiny zip lock baggies. I think they are for loose trinkets for making charm bracelets or necklaces. I use them for band-aids and alcohol wipes in my belt pouch.

Back