• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Glenn Waters Hayabusa 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale, a Glenn Waters Hayabusa 2 front-flipper ("Hayabusa" is Peregrine falcon in Japanese).

Hand-rubbed satin finished tanto recurve blade in M390. 3" blade, 7" OAL. 4mm blade thickness. 2.3oz. Blade rides on ceramic bearings and easily drops shut. Ramped detent track. Horimono-style engraving of Zen good fortune characters on blade spine.

Orange-peel textured 6Al4V titanium frame with Timascus inlays and laser engraved titanium backspacer (the laser etching is quite deep, giving the raised backspacer a no-slip sandpaper-like texture). Rear pivot acts as an over-travel stop. Tip-up ti pocket clip. Hardened steel lockface insert. Good centering and early lockup.

Comes with original box, custom pivot tool, zippered case and COA. Serial #005.

I'm not the original owner but the knife appears uncarried and unused.

Asking Decided to keep it via PayPal G&S. Price includes USPS Priority shipping and all fees in the ConUS. If you're interested or have any questions, please contact me at zos_kia@earthlink.net No trades please.

Click on the pics to see a full-sized image.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Sent an email your way brother & was just reminded I need to renew my Gold Membership!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back