Glennbad is a baaaad man

Looks like an awesome place, and really nice that he lets people enjoy it.

Here's a few more. A standard TL-29 mod...moved linerlock to main blade. Added thong hole and EO notch. The wood is Redheart.

Next is a Buck Creek that was sent to me with no covers and mangled liners. I put some Giraffe bone and a diamond shield.

And here is a 34OT I did.

Wow Glenn, the 34 is one of my favorite Schrades and you just made that one sooo much nicer.
It's a shame GEC won't do jigging like that.
Congrats to the owner.
Interesting shield btw, does the pattern have a name?

Wow Glenn, the 34 is one of my favorite Schrades and you just made that one sooo much nicer.
It's a shame GEC won't do jigging like that.
Congrats to the owner.
Interesting shield btw, does the pattern have a name?

"Sword". Really sexy, huh?

Another stunner fresh out of the bad man's workshop:

nwVj8ma.jpg

7BgqEac.jpg

This old Imperial Barlow wasn't anything special to look at before, but with Glenn's talent and a bit of horn, it has turned into something truly beautiful. Thank you again, glennbad glennbad

Been a while since I've posted anything here. Truth is, I've been pretty busy trying to chip away at my backlog. However, "the boss" also had a backlog, so we've been working on this most weekends this summer...

IMG_20170917_152441447_HDR.jpg

It's getting there, but still a ways to go.

Anyway, I have finished a few projects.

This little german folder, with mammoth ivory for the covers.

seanm3 resize.jpg

This TL-29 mod...green micarta, shield, thong hole.

mytl2 resize.jpg

This was a nice Case Hunter, except the stag had a pin blowout on the mark side, and a large piece missing on the pile side. Using some stag that was sent for the project, this is before and after.

daved1 resize.jpg
daved5 resize.jpg
daved4 resize.jpg

Back