Glennbad is a baaaad man

This other one was kinda special for me. My cousin's husband recently retired as Lt. Col. from the Marine Corps. I wanted to make him something to recognize his service, so I modded this 23 pattern. B&A

MikeBab1 resize.jpg
MikeBab2 resize.jpg
MikeBab3 resize.jpg

I wasn't expecting anything in return, but in true knife giving tradition, he sent me this cool challenge coin.

MikeBab4.jpg
MikeBab5.jpg

Glenn, I think you've gone and outdone yourself with that Lt. Col. knife. There is no way on God's Green Earth that he won't cherish that knife. Such a very nice gift!

This other one was kinda special for me. My cousin's husband recently retired as Lt. Col. from the Marine Corps. I wanted to make him something to recognize his service, so I modded this 23 pattern. B&A

I wasn't expecting anything in return, but in true knife giving tradition, he sent me this cool challenge coin.
just fantastic Glenn:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beautiful work on that Marine Corps knife! (And all the others, too!) :thumbsup:

Awesome work all around, Glenn. That Marine Corps Camillus, though, is just beyond cool. What a beautiful and special knife.

Thanks everyone! I liked the Marine Corps knife also.

glenn that is some fantastic looking masonary work,and what a faboulas tribute with the camillus,all ways excited to see your work.thanks for sharing. steve

The Trio is complete! Yesterday, I received the last of three barlows that I sent off to Glenn for rehandling. This Providence Cut Co. Barlow has been recovered with Ebony handles, new brass liners and pins, and a neat little touch by leaving the pin exposed in the bolsters. Thanks, Glenn!

IMG_20171216_084752_2.jpg

IMG_20171216_084807_2.jpg

IMG_20171216_084827_2.jpg

IMG_20171216_084847_2.jpg

Thanks, black mamba black mamba ! I was super excited when Glenn told me that he would be able to reuse the Craftsman bolsters. The deep, craggy amber bone is truly special. Not to take away from the horn or ebony, but the Craftsman really steals the show.

The Trio is complete! Yesterday, I received the last of three barlows that I sent off to Glenn for rehandling. This Providence Cut Co. Barlow has been recovered with Ebony handles, new brass liners and pins, and a neat little touch by leaving the pin exposed in the bolsters. Thanks, Glenn!

IMG_20171216_084752_2.jpg

IMG_20171216_084807_2.jpg

IMG_20171216_084827_2.jpg

IMG_20171216_084847_2.jpg
You have a beautiful set of barlow's i really love the last/third one of the three

Whoa, it's been quite a while since I posted in this thread. Truthfully, things have been a little slow for me in the shop. I've been dealing with another extended illness this winter, which has limited my meaningful shop time. I think I am getting some type of winter allergies, which have been kicking my butt. I apologize to anyone on my "backlog" for the delays in production. I did go in a forced vacation to Aruba a few weeks ago, which I have to admit was pretty nice...

IMG_20180228_184520934_HDR resize.jpg

Happy hour was fun every day, LOL...

Regardless, I have finally been getting some things done and off the bench, making room for the next batches. Here's some recent finished projects, before and afters...

bharris1 resize.jpg
bharris2 resize.jpg

ah13 resize.jpg
ah14 resize.jpg

Montierth1a resize.jpg
Montierth2.jpg
Montierth3 resize.jpg

Back