Glennbad is a baaaad man

As wonderful as the "toothsome" #44 is, the bolster to butt character of the stag on the TEW is so perfectly apropos, that it steals the show! Bravo, Glenn, and huge congrats to you, Duncan. Patience is often its own reward, but you got a bonus as well! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man, I have been ridiculously busy between work and honey-do projects, leaves little to no time for hobbies. I just can't seem to get 2 free minutes to put together. I do have a bunch of projects on the bench though, and pick away at them when I get chance, so do not despair.

I do have this one recently finished for someone, a Camillus 72 pattern that I modded in stag...

DC72-1.jpg
DC72-2.jpg

More to come as time permits...

Man, I have been ridiculously busy between work and honey-do projects, leaves little to no time for hobbies. I just can't seem to get 2 free minutes to put together. I do have a bunch of projects on the bench though, and pick away at them when I get chance, so do not despair.

I do have this one recently finished for someone, a Camillus 72 pattern that I modded in stag...

View attachment 1580130
View attachment 1580132

More to come as time permits...
Fine work! You have a way of getting good stag, Glenn.

Last, but most certainly NOT least!
Taylor Eye Witness, yeah... just that name alone I sit up very quickly, I wish earlier on that I paid closer attention and not let out of my hands some amazing TEW's, but hey - we can say that cant we about any game we play, so here folks is what I think was a very cool Knife, but...the Knife lacked any sort of details and was pretty much a bit of a " lets keep that in a closed Drawer" type.
Why?, it had cheap plastic Handles, it lacked any sort of Walk and Talk etc.
Again I didnt want the Blade touched, and going back to when Glenn and I talked about what Handle material I wanted - well Stag was one of the first to come up, I LOVE STAG TO BITS...I cant say it any other way, well...just imagine my reaction when I unwrapped this stunning Knife....
Glenn you my friend are a magician, the Stag is outrageous, The Shield just Rocks with the Stag, the Knife now commands all to Kneel before him lol...ok well I am getting a bit carried away, for good reason, here is the awesome Taylor Eye Witness Knife....

ZngiqXb.jpg

SLrfUf0.jpg

nRkMQeZ.jpg

FrSOub0.jpg

bVLR8LK.jpg

When I put an edge on this I will take down the tiniest fraction off the Spine - leading to the area of the Tip to ensure the Tip comes back to the meanest / nastiest Tip :eek:
How this for a nice Photo of a Great Knife!!! Glenn your are indeed a Baaaad Man! But a Good man with that!

jZSyBFf.jpg
Sorry that I missed this when you first posted it my friend . You know how I feel about Taylors and also Stag , and that one has held my attention for a considerable amount of time now . I do have an Unused old Colonial Barlow that I would trade you for it and I will not even ask you for any extra cash .
Carry it in good health my friend .

Harry

I had this 57 pattern, used but in decent shape. Had some pitting on the blades, but otherwise pretty clean. It had the green jigged bone covers, which weren't bad, but I thought a change of clothes would be good for it...

57-1.jpg
57-2.jpg
57-3.jpg

I suppose I could grind out the pits, but the knife will just be a user, so I'll try to give it a nice patina and move on.

I had this 57 pattern, used but in decent shape. Had some pitting on the blades, but otherwise pretty clean. It had the green jigged bone covers, which weren't bad, but I thought a change of clothes would be good for it...

View attachment 1589042
View attachment 1589045
View attachment 1589046

I suppose I could grind out the pits, but the knife will just be a user, so I'll try to give it a nice patina and move on.
Fantastic stag! I'd leave the pits; they'll look just fine with patina.

Back