Glockman for moderator!

Troy Webber

BANNED
I really think REKAT should consider keeping this forum open and appointing Dann as Moderator or Co-moderator.I don't know Glockman from Adam,but I have read his posts and realize what a true loyal supporter of your products he is.He has proven himself trustworthy enough in the eyes of the management to be a moderator on other forums.I run a small business and can honestly say if I had someone who was as loyal to you as Glockman offering me free help I couldn't say no.You can't pay for the kind of advertising Dann gives you on these and other boards.I believe it is not too late to change your minds and keep this forum going.What have you got to lose?If it doesn't work out then close it up for good.Just something to think about...
troy

Glockman has always been a strong supporter of REKAT,(from what I've read on the Forums) and will almost always make a suggestion to a fellow forumite to check out their product. That is the kinda customer you want to keep happy.

That sounds like a great idea! Dann is a very loyal rekat fan, and he owns most of their products. He could give advice on what products would fill what type of need, etc...

He would, of course need to be informed about new products coming out and be kept up to date on where to refer people if they need customer service etc.

Like Troy said, you can't buy advertising as good what he does all the time - for free!

Thanks for the support and kind words, guys.:)

You all make me blush.:eek:.

I cast my vote for Glockman99 too.

Glockman and i have been moderating a cop forum together for about 3 years that would have been closed down long ago if it wasn't for Glockman. Glockman also has a bit of "real world" experience that others can't even touch on.

Glockman...

Glockman...

Glockman...

:D

i vote for glockman, but, imho, i dont think anything will come of it - we have talked of this before - prove me wrong, rekat..........

sifu

I think he would make a great moderator.

I don't think REKAT really understands the value of this forum to their future business with those of us that take our knives seriously.

I'm in the service business and I'd love to be able to get the kind of free feedback REKAT has gotten here.

Again, the reason I bought my SIFU with confidence is this forum. At the time I was unsure that such a large knife was practical. You all cinvinced me that it was and I haven't been disappointed.

REKAT don't screw this one up. Stay in the forum and make Glockman your representative to the knife nuts of the Internet.

Back