Glow in the dark

I love mine and bought some backups the give my son's when they are older. I'll buy pretty much any of the Seki models in GITD FRN. Keep em coming! Jester and Dragonfly next please!
Good luck getting a jester sprint lol I would settle for a ladybug though!

Kind of hard to deny that you have a knife.If it glows through your pants

If you lose a GITD knife in the woods, looking for it after dark might increase the odds of finding it. Also having a GITD knife in a dark tent into which a bear is breaking, will give you a quicker response time for committing hara kiri.

If you lose a GITD knife in the woods, looking for it after dark might increase the odds of finding it. Also having a GITD knife in a dark tent into which a bear is breaking, will give you a quicker response time for committing hara kiri.
My knife obsession has left me without power so the glow delica really helps me out in the kitchen!

My knife obsession has left me without power so the glow delica really helps me out in the kitchen!

Back