glower in the dark twiner handle scales (fire fly by dogwood)

We have a new batch of fire fly (by Dogwood) handles available and are adding colors. These are the same ones we had at the Becker Head gathering. Made in high vis color so that your knife will be easy to fined in day light and 30 min of direct sun light will provide 8-10 hours of glow! Because I survival knife is useless if you lose it.

this is the link to the web site
https://www.dogwoodcustomknives.com/collections/accessories/products/becker-firefly-handles

17634766_1499902430054612_9113463029561482110_n.jpg

these were awesome!
that stuff (except the purple) was BRIGHT.

you see its like this, the purple was bright but the blue and the green were so SUPER BRIGHT that it only looked like the purple was not bright, and that is my story :)
these were awesome!
that stuff (except the purple) was BRIGHT.

you could conceivably read by the light of the blue & green -- the purple would not ruin your night vision, nor give your position away.

better? ;)

Seriously folks, if you have kids or you just aren't quite as adult as you are expected to be (all of us!), get these! I was blown away by these at Blade show after I heard Dan and Adam talking them up on the E2E podcast. Then, I really got to see them in action a couple weeks ago at Ethan's. These are just a great idea.

please provide provenance of "okayness" or this is a deal spotting attempt

thanks

I thought it's not deal spotting if it's the maker?
(which is why we can talk about the price of Kabar made knives sold by KaBar, but not ones sold at the river store)
in this case, the maker is also a paid vendor here on BF.

I thought it's not deal spotting if it's the maker?
(which is why we can talk about the price of Kabar made knives sold by KaBar, but not ones sold at the river store)
in this case, the maker is also a paid vendor here on BF.

there was a previous vendor of copycat handles that was asked to cease and desist iirc.

as well, some vendor spaces are not all necessarily allowed.

but that's up to Ethan (and KaBar) in edge (hah hah) cases.

no worries. just keeping it clean :D

E asked him to be sure and bring plenty to the gathering, so I'm pretty sure he'll chime in eventually.

I am chiming in...... They work..... I would especially welcome them at dusk while field dressing or when getting a fire started when it is or has gotten dark..... They are a bit show boaty in full daylight..... I have some scraps that live under an led bed lamp and they mark my glasses, my by the bed weapon, the got to get to flash light, and two reference points in the room...... very cool....

E

his glasses to find his glasses :D

cool, he hath spoken

Back