GLOWWORM Vol.2 (aka a new Tritium-Lantern) :)

Hi!

So after a long wait, i have decided to finish my new Glowworm Design, Vol.2. :)

The intention of the Glowworm Vol.2 was, to create a more open finish,to make it more
shiny and brighter. I think we were successful. Specs are the same, as with Vol.1 (50x10mm),
housing a bright Tritiumvial in size of 3x22.5mm.

You still find a screw at the bottom to change the Tritium, if its broken or you just
want to have another color in it.

NOTE!

No ordering here please! This is just a thread for introducing
and discussing a new design!

If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM!

possible Finishes / Materials i want to use:

* Stainless Steel
* limited run of brass, copper or bronze (all beadblasted)
* Titanium natural (satinzed)
* Titanium beadblasted
* Titanium beadblasted / anodized (gold, violet/bronze, blue)
* Titanium two-tone (the outer surface is satinized the wells are beadblasted or anodized)
* brass, copper or bronze two-tone (the outer surface is satinized the wells are beadblasted)

possible Tritiumcolors:

* green, blue, iceblue, red, yellow and orange

Price:

...will be around 120$

Glowworm_2_0.jpg

So, i hope you like my new design...

Design is protected by patent (Geschmacksmuster, EU Law) pending per 20.08.2013!

Please update your usergroup to show you have a paid membership.To do this Click on Settings (top right) -> Permissions Groups and update.

Ill take one if you can do it in moku-ti, Ill pay extra if costs are affected, please contact me when ready. Thanks.

That's good to hear. US Custom's is pretty hard on these Tritium gadgets.

I had a bunch of original glowrings that came from a man in the Netherlands. As I remember it, these were part of some Boy Scouts fund raiser he supported.

Never had any problems over all the years...and its a difference if you order only just a few glowvials or more. ;)

Back