• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GO PRO HERO 5 BLACK AND FENIX PD35 PACKAGE CHEAP!

GO PRO HERO 5 BLACK used for about 2 hours on a fishing trip earlier this year. Comes with the factory battery, 2 additional batteries, dual battery charger, head mount, and charging cable. Amazing 1080 video quality on this thing, I just have no one to share video with. Screen protectors on back and front since new. This thing is in minty condition.

Fenix PD 35. Carried in my man purse and used around the garage. All the buttons are crisp and work perfectly, and the light itself is bright as hell. Single 18650. 900 lumens I believe. Several different brightness levels and strobe. Superior build quality. Marks from rolling around in my bag.

Price for this package is 181.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. First I'll take it in the thread followed by prompt communication and payment gets it. Please ask any questions you have and check my feedback.

u70vonh.jpg

kLQ1yyT.jpg

E2N2MG3.jpg

DdGyA45.jpg

fRBC8jO.jpg

IJJZ6cn.jpg

Hi,
I am real interested the the Fenix PD 35, batteries and charger. Like you, I have no use for then go- pro. If you decide to sell them seperatly, I will take Fenix PD 35 and batteries and charger.
Thanks,
Carter

Good day OP, if Rolfer wants to take the Fenix, I can assist by taking the GoPro package. How much for that excluding the Fenix please? :)
Have pmd you as well.
Thank you.

Good day OP, if Rolfer wants to take the Fenix, I can assist by taking the GoPro package. How much for that excluding the Fenix please? :)
Have pmd you as well.
Thank you.
Hi,
Can you tell me how to contact NCCNC ? Thanks And thanks for offering to take the go pro. Rolfer

Back