• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

going gear

Anyone else heard of this company? They carry a lot of different things. thanks

I've been there and bought there several times. Just yesterday, in fact. Good folks and a nice selection of gear... knives, flashlights, packs, camping / hiking kit, etc. Their prices are pretty consistent with other I-net sellers that also maintain a B&M location. I don't think you'll have any issues dealing with them.

Yup. It's awesome. Went to the one in Smyrna, Ga. when I was out there.
Nice selection of knives/outdoor gear.

Yep, I grew up close to there, and still live pretty close. Good company, neat store.

I've been a big fan of their video overviews on their site and youtube for a few years. I've bought several flashlights from their website. They always ship fast, good prices.

Never bought a knife from them (doesn't mean I wouldn't); but I have purchased other gear...especially flashlights and batteries.

Best B&M Flashlight selection I have ever seen. Knives were pretty good selection as well. Good folks

I've had very good experiences with Going Gear :thumbup:

Plus, they're a member here, although the username escapes me right now.

Fantastic company.
They are my go-to website for flashlight purchases.
Their video overviews are also very helpful.
In fact, I am feeling the itch to buy another flashlight right now.

I've had several transactions with them over there past several years. They are very professional and ship quickly. I've even got a few freebies in with my shipment. They are a very professional company that I would have no problem dealing with in the future.

I visit often, love the flashlight selection and they are always updating knife inventory. Carry a lot of the Rike and WE flippers now along with a large Benchmade and spyderco selection. Used to carry more LT Wright though, shame I love being able to find them locally. Defiantly worth a visit if your passing or local.

Just ordered some firesteel blanks from them. Never had a problem ordering from them. Bought from them in person at Blade about every year. Great people!

Going Gear is a great company, run and operated by stand up folks! I have received several packages from them to an FPO with no issues! and they have some great deals to boot!

Back