• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Going On vacation Sale! DEEP DISCOUNTS.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have silver, guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, ask for the no sheath option. If you do not specify that you would prefer no sheath, your knife will come with a kydex sheath.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

THESE KNIVES ARE USED, AND FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION. THEY HAVE SMALL SURFACE SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE. THE CARBON KNIFE HAS A VERY VERY LIGHT BIT OF PATINA FROM CUTTING FRUIT, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE IT WITHOUT SPECTACULAR LIGHTING. THEY ARE ALMOST BRAND NEW. This is your chance to pick up some of the most beautiful knives I've made at a pretty awesome discount.

Okonomi (The brown and orange one)
Specs:
Steel:
1/8" thick O-1 at 61rc
Grind: Full height flat grind, beveled spine
OAL: 12"
Blade: 7"
Dark Earth G10 with orange G10 dovetailed bolsters, natural canvas liners, and white phenolic pins(DOES NOT come with a sheath. It's a kitchen knife.) - $ withdrawn

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

o4.jpg

o5.jpg

o6.jpg

High Plains Drifter

5/32" thick CPM154CM blade, that is tapered and fileworked. The scales are dyed burl (Cali Buckeye if I remember correctly) over black/blue/black liners, dovetailed black canvas micarta bolsters, and stainless steel 1/4" tube pins. It does also come with the kydex sheath shown. It has some extremely light surface scratches from the sheath, not many. $withdrawn

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Vogler

.185" thick (closer to 3/16 than 5/32) CPM154CM, flat ground, with swedge. 9" OAL with 4.5" handle Godfather Black and white Tuxedo G10 with white pins, beadblasted grips, and stainless steel 1/4"lanyard tube $withdrawn. Price does not include sheath. If you'd like a kydex sheath, add $40.

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

Last edited:
Back