Going to be quiet for a bit.

leatherman

leathermoderator
Going to be a little out regular comm's for a while. The wife is in the hospital after a nasty fall, right on top of some bolts sticking out of the pavement.

Please be patient with business related comm's, and school needs.

A prayer or two would be nice as well

Prayers for sure, Dwayne, for a swift and complete healing. Prayers for you, too, to be her support in painful times.

Smoke and prayers heading your way from NEPA.

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

Sorry to hear about your wife's accident Dwayne. Hope she is ok. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Thanks guys! I'm at home for a little nap and check in. She is at Brooks Army Medical Center, best trauma ward around.

30 staples and a bunch of stitches at the first hospital, they couldnt handle trauma and sent us to BAMC. THey found a broken vertebra in the neck, and a cracked rib.

Thank GOODNESS were working with the place that this happened, they might cover it in their insurance. :)

I am still a nervous wreck, eaten one chicken tender since 5 yesterday. I do NOT LIKE my girls getting hurt, I think it hurts me more than them.

Thanks guys! I'm at home for a little nap and check in. She is at Brooks Army Medical Center, best trauma ward around.

30 staples and a bunch of stitches at the first hospital, they couldnt handle trauma and sent us to BAMC. THey found a broken vertebra in the neck, and a cracked rib.

Thank GOODNESS were working with the place that this happened, they might cover it in their insurance. :)

I am still a nervous wreck, eaten one chicken tender since 5 yesterday. I do NOT LIKE my girls getting hurt, I think it hurts me more than them.

I'm real sorry to hear that man. Good luck to her and you. Prayers go out to your family.

Got prayers coming your way Dwayne, I really hope she gets better fast and that the family is stronger because of it.

Thanks! I really appreciate all the good vibes. :)

BAMC sent me home tonight and maybe for the better as I can never sleep in a chair, never have never will.

Back in the morning to hopefully hear the good news of her getting sent home for bed rest and recuperation.

Y'know, the craziest thing about this is we are self employed, two days missed and we are already hurting for funds. She is my business end of this, and will be out of commission for some time. Getting a little sick feeling.

Dwayne - you are both in my thoughts and prayers. I hope for the best recovery possible.

Thank you my friend! :)

We have her home now, and let the healing begin.

And me and the daughter running around like crazy! :p

I am also back to work, hopefully 3/4 time if all goes well.

:thumbup:Hey Dwayne, Glad to hear she's home! :) You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Hope she has a full recovery.

Thank you Gus, much appreciated. And yep, I am worn out, but gotta feed the girls!

Wow Dwayne, first I heard tell of this, late to the thread but glad to see your last post, that's some good news to work upon!
Stay strong man,
G2

just read this, hope you and wife are healing, my mom feel early June and 67 days in hospital and rehab. If you did not ask, they will offer home health care to help with bandages, exercise, recovery and the location insurance should cover it. My Mom fell at Drug store while they were buffing the floor, on extension cord. They were helpful and we were just glad she recovered, at age 77. Know that I am praying for your family and while I don't know you, we are all known by someone much greater than the sum of us. Thoughts, prayers, and good vibes do heal.

Thank you so much my friend. :)

We are still recovering, but the wife is doing well! The stitches and staples came out last week and in a couple more weeks we will go in for some more scans and see if she can get rid of that infernal collar. I am driving them everywhere, but its not a burden, I dont see it any way but for what it is. My job.

Business wise we are not at 100% yet for all the chauffeuring, but I am aiming at going 110% in a couple weeks.

I cant thank all my customers enough for understanding. Its a difficult balancing act and I know some are getting impatient for their sheaths. Rest assured that I am working as hard as I can in between the chauffeur duties. :)

Just noticed this thread after emailing you inquiring about a sheath. Take your time with your family and I'll try to re contact you once things are closer to normal. Prayers for you and your girls, you obviously do a great job taking care of them.

Back