Going to Blade Show West?

Ghaa.. I'd love to get my grubby paws on some of the knives on that list. L.T. Wright, Tendick, Diez and several more. Some of the coolest guys I've had the opportunity to follow/interact with on line or meet in person.

I don't have any of their wares and won't make it the show but, it looks like I'm missing out on an opportunity to shake hands with some of the industry's best.

My 10 year old partner in knives and I will be there on Saturday a bald 50 year old and my blonde princess say Hi if you see us. Greg

I'll go, but will need to share a van, tent, or room with someone. If a room, I have dibs on the cleanest part of the floor...

Pitchers!!! We NEED pitchers in this here thread!!! Living vicariously and all... o_O :p

Spoke with David Lisch, James Helm, Bill Ruple, and a lot of other great Makers today. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

I'll be at the show tomorrow too, if anyone wants to meet or say hello, just give me a call or text at the number on the card.
20181006_004259-01.jpeg

I hope that those folks recognize that they are meeting with a "great maker" too :thumbsup:
Cred where cred is due and all that...

Say hi for me. :)

Ray

Well, we know that you ain't all there. Is that the same thing?
It's the same, except when it's different! Had a great time at the Show. Me, @Knife1987 and Melvin-Purvis Melvin-Purvis put walked a few thousand miles on the convention center, and caught a great class by David Lisch on guard work.

And now for a shameless picture of me with Dave! "....my heroes have always been cowboys bladesmiths...."
20181006_135140-01.jpeg

Back